♡Kara♡

You ran to the halls with Kota in your arms and dried blood from your nose, thinking about what the girls were saying 'God dammit, do they really like me? Why me? Why a potato sack dumbass?

You heard footsteps and decided stopped running, you turned around to see Izu-kun with only a towel. He starts to catch up towards you. "(N– N/N)-chan" He slightly looks down to see you in a towel and starts to blush, he quickly looks away "Is Kota okay?"

You shrugged as you look at the pass out boy "I hope so, and you can look at me, it's okay. Wanna come with me and take him to the girls?" He nods and the two of you start to walk

♡♡♡

The two of you walked inside the "Building Manager Office" and told Manadaly what had happened.

"The rush from the fall likely caused him to faint. Thank you, and sorry what had happened with the boys" Manadaly thank you "Its no problem, my body just had moved on its own" You rubbed the back of your head.

"Eraser warned me that one of the boys were a little girl crazy, so I stationed Kota to go out there to keep watch. I supposed thats the danger of teaching kids your age. Girls these days bloom up quickly now huh?"

She looks at you and smiles. You were slightly blushing and rubbed the back of your neck while looking up.

"Yea, I guess we do" You chuckled. Then remembered that Izu-kun was here and felt a little embarrassed.

"Well anyway, im just glad hes okay" He spoke "Yea me too, Izu-kun" You added.

"Um, he doesn't like heros that much, does he?" You looked at Izu-kun with a confused face. "Im sorry to ask, but why doesn't he like heros?" You added.

"How observant. Of course, he isn't alone. There are many in our society who don't approve of us. If he had a normal childhood, maybe he would of admired like you did growing up" Manadaly looked worried. "Normal childhood...?" You asked.

"It was Mandalay's cousins" Pixie bob opens the door, guessing she was listen to the conversation. "Kota's parents that is, they were heros too. But they were murdered" You and Izu-kun were speechless.

"It was a villain. Two years back, Kota was still so small. They were killed while protecting citizens. Perhaps the most respectable way for any hero to die. But...." Manadaly stops for a bit.

"How do you even began to explain to a that his parents died honorable deaths? They were his entire world. Everything. But to him, his parents had left him behind. And all the while, they were being praised. Because....their sacrifice was such a noble one. Everybody kept telling him that his parents sacrifice was noble. Honestly, he doesn't seem to like us that much either. We're heros like they were. Im sure he feels like hes stuck here because he has nowhere else to go. Heroes just dont make any sense to Kota. After all, if his parents hadn't been heros, they would still be here" You look at him feeling hurt, and sad.