♡Ill Always Protect You♡

12:00 PM

12:00 PM

It was night as your family was sleeping, Murmur curled up in a ball in, his sleeping matt labeled in his name and you sleeping peacefully in your bed. Not a thing was bothering you until a crash sound happens downstairs, waking you up.

You stay still confused if you were just hearing things or not. No sound comes as the paranoia in you starts to take over, having you slowly getting off the bed and making an ice dagger just incase. Your (E/C) eyes turns dark pink as your body makes out in smoke having your head peek out of the door and looking in the hallway. After the coast was clear, you rush to your parents room to see their beds messy and room destroyed, seeing slashes on the bed and walls knowing their was a fight.

Your eyes shake in fear as your heart starts to beat faster, having you worried of what happened while you were sleeping. You rush out of the room and run downstairs to see the living room trashed as well, the TV was broken as the glass was shaddered, the couch was torn up and the fluff was sticking out, the door was open seeing that someone forced their way in.

Your tear tattoos appear as your dark pink eyes turns back to normal, having you falling on your knees being speechless on what could of happened to your parents. The beating of your heart starts to get louder as tears start to come out of your eyes, having you slowly crying. You drop the ice dagger and clench onto your heart trying to hold the tears.

Creeeek*

A sound behind you made your heart skip a beat, having you quickly turning around and shooting your flames to a person as they fall to the kitchen and crash the a glass window. You rush to the kitchen and look at the window, to see them not there. 'What the?'

Someone covers your mouth as they slice your thoart and stab you in the stomach, pulling the knife out and stabbing you in the heart, your body falls to the floor as you see blood gushing out of your body—

You wake up gasping for air, putting your hand on your heart and your other hand on your neck, coughing and sweating from the nightmare you just had. The heat in your body starts to come to play as you start to fan yourself, looking at your bed to see some sweat you left on, looking around your room to see half of it covered in ice.

The thought of the nightmare gave you the chills, having you scared for sleeping alone, you look around for Murmur as you notice he wasn't there. You quickly hop out of bed and went to check on your parents to see them still there sleeping peacefully and having your kitten sleeping on their bed. You let out a sigh in relief and closed the door, walking to your room and closing yours as well.

You turn on the lights to see your roof covered in ice and the right side of your room frozen, the laziness in you randomly appears as you didn't want to unfreeze the roof, but using your fire to melt the ice on the wall and floor. After a few minutes you look at the time to see what time it was.