♡AU~ Nice Katsuki♡

Before we start, I just want to say that this will be an Katsuki x reader chapter, since uk, this comic is about Katsuki. This comic was amazing, even though it had some Kacchaco which I really didn't like (I don't ship them, I am sorry if you do) but other than that, it was amazing and I recommend you watch it. This also takes place when they live in the dorms and I'm to impatient to wait that long to make it to the dorms chapter, so we're doing this now. Enjoy this chapter cause I sure will ❤

P.S. you will read my reactions also, cause this was my first time seeing it.
——————————————————

At Recovery Girls office

Katsuki groans a little, just waking up. He looks up to see Aizawa in a sleeping bag, sleeping while being on a chair.

"Huh? GAH!" He yelled, waking Aizawa up "Shut up!" Katsuki got scared, wanting to know answers"W– who are you?! What do you want?! What are you doing here!!!"

Aizawa starts to get out of his sleeping bag "Well, judging from your reaction, I'd say that didn't work" "W– what?" "Honestly, I could've been in my own bed this whole time" He spoke, ignoring Katsuki's question.

(Me asf)

"Listen up Bakugo, I'm busy so I'm only gonna say this once for you, so listen closely and remember what I tell you. You're name is Bakugo Katsuki. You're a 16 (They said 15,which bothered the hell outta me) year old attending UA High, a special school meant to train for the next generation of heros. You have a power called a Quirk. Your specific quirk is the Explosion Quirk. You emit this Quirk from your hands"

 You emit this Quirk from your hands"

(This picture saids it all LMAOO)

"Early yesterday afternoon you ran with an amnesia Quirk and your fight resulted in massive memory loss. I have the Quirk that prohibits those I look from using their Quirks, so I camped out in the UA nurse office to see if my Quirk might help you get your memories back, but it didn't work, so I guess you're stuck like this for 2 weeks" He explained.

It was quiet, Katsuki's brain was trying to connect about what he just learned right now

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Wait... What's a Quirk?" He asked (Oh god)

"You're still excepted to take notes in class. I'll send a student to come and get you later (How is he supposed to take notes if he– okay) " W– wait" "Your uniform is behind the curtain" Aizawa said while walking out.