♡Shut It Kuudere♡

Before we start

Before we start...again

Boom, another drawing I did

Boom, another drawing I did. But it's actually a drawing of me, cause I was bored as hell 🤷🏽‍♀️
I drew the current outfit I'm wearing, a croptop saying cheez it and black adidas.

I just realized I didn't write "Adidas" On the drawing.... Fuck it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm going to color it, I guess but I'm not showing cause I'll hate the color no matter what 🤷🏽‍

Anyqays, onto the story...

It was lunch as you stare at your food, sitting by yourself and playing around. You looked very gloom which wasn't true, you were just very tired from the lack of sleep you've been having lately.

"Hey (N/N)-chan!" You turn your head to see Izu-kun, walking with Ochaco, Iida, Tsu, and Shoto. You gave a small smile and waved having them smile and sitting next to you, having the girls on one side and the guys on the other.

"How come you're sitting by yourself?" Tsu asks while turning to face me, you gave a fake chuckle "Maybe it's because I had lunch earlier than the rest of you" Luckily for you, when you're very sleepy, you don't get bags under your eyes and they don't turn red so it seems as if you were perfectly fine

I don't get bags under my eyes, nor have red eyes from not having sleep, am I the only one?

"You seem quiet, is everything okay?" Ochaco asks, having Shoto face you without knowing, you nodded and smile "I'm perfectly fine, don't worry" The group seemed a bit hesitant to ask further, but decided to leave it be, by eating lunch and chatting around you.

You look next to your lunch tray to notice that you don't have a water bottle with you, you turn to face Tsu and politely ask to move since she was sitting at the end of the table. She moves out of the way having you able to leave the table.

You start to walk away, only to see the room dizzy having your vision very blurry. You hear your heart beat and slowly start to fall down, having to see the dark before you were able to hit the ground.