♡One of Them♡

A/N:I forgot where to put you at, I am sorry, the seating chart is right there

The next day

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH A DOOR LIKE A HERO!!" All Might yells with his silver age costume.

The students gasp as All Might was walking slow, obviously trying to show his costume.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!"

"So he is a teacher. This year's gonna be totally awesome!"

"Hey look, is he wearing his silver age costume?"

"I'm getting goosebumps, it's so retro"

"Welcome to the most important class education of UA High! Think of it as Hero 101. Here you'll learn the basics of being a pro, and what it means to fight to the name of good!" All Might tells us.

"Let's get into it! Today's lesson is pull no punches!" He tells while showing us a card saying "Battle"

'Finally, we get to fight'

"But one of the keys of being a hero is looking good!" All Might presses a button and you see cases coming out of a wall.

"These were design for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started"

The class cheers and starts grabbing the cases, including you.

(That's your costume)

A/N: The little designs on each sleeve shows your element, if you use Fire for example, your whole costume would be decorated with the fire decorations. Now the body is up too you. You can use your actual body appearance.

❦❦❦

Everyone was walking out of the tunnel with their costumes. "They said the clothes, make the pro's young ladies and gentlemen and behold you are the proof!" All Might says while looking at our costumes.