♡Best Day Ever♡

School was cancelled the next day, you were alone since your parents are still overseas, but they kept calling you to check if you were okay since they heard about the news, how did they find out? You have no clue

You wanted you hang with someone so you decided to grab your phone, you scrolled to find their contact and press the call button.

They answered and you asked if you can hand with them today. They agreed and you gave them your address to meet you here since your lazy ass was too lazy to drive to their place.

You got up and start to get dress, your hair was in a perfect bun (sorry if your hair is short), having two strains of your hair out in front of you.

You were a plain white shirt, and army green shorts. By the time you finished getting dressed, you hear a knock on the door.

You went downstairs and opened the door "Hey Todoroki!"

(This chapter is just you and Shoto fooling around, I hope it doesn't bug you guys)

"Hi (Y/N)" He slightly smiles "Come in" You greet him, he steps inside and you close the door, he takes off his shoes and looks around "Where are your parents?"

"They're at overseas for two months" You answered, then summoned your air scooter and sat on it. He looks at you funny "What?"

"What are you doing?" He asks, "About to have fun of course, here I'll make one for you as well" You summoned another one for him.

"I don't know how to ride it" "It's okay, I'll teach you" You close eye smiled. He slightly blushes.

𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

❦❦❦

"ISN'T THIS FUN?!" you yelled and looked back to see Todoroki smiling "Yea, it is!"

"Good!" You stopped and faced towards him "Let's have a race!" "A race?" He asks and slightly tilts his head.

'So cute....'

"Mhm! A race! We can do it in the backyard, and we can use our Quirks!" You smiled and your eyes sparkle as soon as you mentioned Quirks.