♡Shigaraki♡

"E— everyone

"E— everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing all of your stories of how fun camp was" Mina sob, the fail gang was gloomy "Maybe they'll end up letting you go! They're might be a last-minute twist or somethin' " Izu-kun tried to make them happy, Sero grabs his shoulder "Stop, Midoriya. By saying that out loud, you're just jinxing them"

"They said whoever failed the exams have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell. We didn't pass the practicals so we're doomed. Don't you get it, Midoriya?! Or did All Might knock all the brains outta you?" Karminari yell as he poke Izu-kuns fingers, having the poor boy scream

"Chill out, Karminari!" You yelled "I'm not sure I'll get to go, either. Our team only passed thanks to Mineta. I got knocked out, and since we don't know how they're scoring stuff, I might have flunked" Sero explains

You pinch the bridge of your nose "I can't believe the pervert helped you pass the exam" You say as you shoot out water onto Izu-kuns eyes, trying to help him.

"At least bring us back lots of camp souvenirs, please?" Pikachu yelled, the door quickly slides open and the students see Aizawa, hurrying to their seats "Once the bell rings you should be in your seats"

He walks to his stand "Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods...Everyone is going!"

"It's a last-minute twist!" The failed group yelled, making you chuckle. "We really get to go to camp?"~Kiri
"Seriously?"~Mina, tearing up

"Yeah. The good news is that no one bombed the written exam. Five failed the practical badly. Two teams, of course, and then Sero failed as well"

"Aw! Crap, I knew it. Mineta made it to the gate, but I didn't do near enough to pass" You chuckle "You jinxed yourself by saying it out loud"

"Quiet, (Y/N)" He muttered, making you chuckle even more "Allow me to explain" Aizawa speaks again "For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you would of never stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the test at hand"

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Oji asked, "He only said that to get us on edge" "Correct, (L/N). Besides the training camp will be focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you. That was just a logical deception we used"

"A logical deception?" The group yelled again, then started to celebrate, making you chuckle, Iida stands up and shoots his hand up in the air "Mr. Aizawa, this is the second time you lied to us. Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you?"

"Iida you're so blunt right now!" You chuckle even more while speaking, having your eyes widen. "That's a good point. I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We prepared extra lessons for the five of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school"