♡What are you doing to me♡

Before we start this chapter, I wanna give to sunniethebakubean FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVERS FOR THIS BOOK! IT'S SOO AMAZING OMG 💞💞

ALSO FOR THE GIFS IN THE TOP AND THE BANNERS ARE ALSO BY HER! THEY'RE SO CUTE ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

You face towards Kirishima "I wonder who's our sub since Aizawa is not here"

"Me too, I hope he's okay" The two of you start to hear people talking.

"Who knows what would of happened to us if the teachers didnt show up" Sero said. Mineta started to cry "Why did you say that? Im gonna pee myself just thinking about it!"

"AWH SHUT UP! GROW A PEAR LOSER/FUCK TARD!" You and Katsuki shouted in sync "Jesus fucking crist Mineta" You rolled your eyes while facing the board

"Uuh, (Y/N)"
"What Kirishima?"
"You okay man?"
"I'm perfectly fine, why do you ask?"
"Because your hair is on fire again"

You rolled your eyes up and see some fire particles falling in front of you "That doesn't look fine man" He adds.

You sigh and looked at your bracelet, thinking about the memories you had with the two idiots, you calmly smiled and your hair was back to normal.

The door slides open and you see Iida "ATTENTION! HOME ROOM CLASS IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! EVERYONE STOP TALKING AND TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

"Iida we're already sitting, you're the only one standing" You blankly replied.

He sits down and grunts "Dang. It" "You'll be fine, just shake it off" You rested your face with your palm

The door slides open and you see a mummy "EEP!" You quickly hide behind Katsuki "The hell are you doing?"

"Its– it's a mummy!" You scaredly pointed, your water element shoots out of your finger and hits the Mummy. "Katsuki hide me, the Mummy is gonna kill me"

The Mummy deeply sighs. 'How sad is my life that a Mummy is disappointed in me?'

"(L/N), it's me. Aizawa" You slowly peeked your head out and sigh in relief, then went back to your seat.