🎅Christmas Special🎅

Today is christmas and you were happy to have gifts from your friends and family

The Christmas tree was up and the lights were around the rooms, you were laying in bed while Murmur was peacefully sleeping next to you, curling into a ball. The door opens and you see your parents standing there "Merry Christmas (Y/N)" You face them and gave a smile "Merry Christmas you two"

"Come on Sport, let's open the gifts and take Murmur with you" You dad say's while walking away, leaving your mother there, she giggles and faces you "You also have guest coming over"

"Really? Who?" You ask, she shrugs and smiles "It's someone you know" She walks away leaving the door open, she comes back "Oh! Almost forgot one thing, I have a outfit for you to wear. It's in my room"

"A outfit?" You repeated, she nods and gives a nervous chuckle "It took a while for your father let me buy it for you" You raise a brow but shrug it off. She walks downstairs and you walk into your parents room

You see the outfit with gloves and black boots and the hat, you shrug it off and start to get undress

(Okay, since I'm a lazy ass and decide not to draw a WHOLE ASS NEW OUTFIT FOR A WHOLE ASS NEW CHRISTMAS SPECIAL, you're going to wear the one I drew for "Where Am I?")

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" You scream, your mother peeks over the wall and spots you in the outfit, her smile widens as she rapidly claps her hands while jumping in place "It looks cute on you!"

"Uuh?! Mom?! What about—" You quickly point at your chest area, she flaps her wrist and rolls her eyes "You're fine, don't worry!"

Ding dong!*

"Oh they're here! See you downstairs Love!" Your mom waves and walks away, leaving you incredibly shy about your outfit "I'm so not comfy in this..." You say to yourself while walking to your room and picking Murmur up

He walks up and starts to stretch on your arms, then faces you and licks his nose "Meow" You sigh and roll your eyes "My mom bought me it, I'm super uncomfortable so if a boy looks at me in a dirty way, you have my permission to scratch their face"