♡Endeavor♡

Sasuke=youOther person=Umi (I don't watch naruto) "Wow, (N/N)-chan and Shinata are fast" Izu-kun comments while writing his notebook

Sasuke=you
Other person=Umi (I don't watch naruto)
"Wow, (N/N)-chan and Shinata are fast" Izu-kun comments while writing his notebook.

"Those moves..." Uraraka stares.

You both jump back to breathe, your eyes widen when you see a shark with its mouth open ready to eat you.

"HA! LIKE I SAID (L/N) YOU'LL LOSE!" Umi smirks.

Shinata Umi
Quirk: Ocean
She can spit water out of her hands such as sea animals as well, she can breathe underwater for 20 mins, she can use 2 sea animals at a time but it can lead her to pass out. She is also the younger sister of Shinata Kara.

"(L/N) IS IMMOBILIZED! SHINATA—"
"Don't you FUCKING DARE DO THAT AGAIN UMI!" You interrupted Midnight by making the shark explode, having your whole body in flames.

"Awh, is someone on fire? Let's USE SOME WATER!" She shoots out water towards you, making you to block your face with your arms have a smoke wall behind you to stop going further.

You move your hands away to see her fist close to your face, you leaned your whole body to the right and roundhouse kick her in the face

She spins away and rolls to the ground, then quickly gets up and shoots more water at you, with some eels 'SHIT SHE KNOWS'

You used your air quirk to blow the water away, but still see the eels coming towards you. You quickly look around and poof behind her, then try to punch her having her dodging and flips you over, to the middle of the stage.

You grunt in pain, she starts to walk towards you, then sits on the lower half of your body and smirks "What did I tell you (L/N)? You'll lose like always" You slightly open your eyes to see her looking at your classmates, mostly Katsuki.

"You know, Katsuki has gotten more sexy over the years, maybe I could take him, since no one can resist this" She face you and smirks "He'll love me by the second I ask him out and you won't be able to have him"

AliensRreal02 ;)

"The hell you just say?" Your hair starts to lit itself, having a pissed off look, you knee kicked her to the side, making her roll off of you, then quickly grab her arm and start swinging her around and threw her to the edge of the stage, you slammed your hands down, and a big tornado starts circling around her.