♡Only Doing This For You♡

You started to walk for lunch, but end up seeing Mina with Tsu "Hi girls" You waved to them "(Y/N)-chan, you had some good moves back there, ribbit" "(Y/N)!!!" Mina hugs you and picks you up, then starts to spin you around

"You were amazing out there! But are you okay, I saw you passed out on your team" You nodded "Yea, I just used a trick I haven't told you guys, and plus Karminari electrocuted me, which was still in effect when I used it. Can you put me down now?"

She puts you down and her smile turns into confusion "Hey (Y/N)? Where's your shirt?" You looked down to remember that Shoto took your shirt, nly to have your black tank top on "Oh yeah, Shoto has it, I'll ask to give it back for him" You walked away and waved.

♡♡♡

"Dammit Shoto, where are— WOAH HMMH!" you were pulled and a hand was covering your mouth and pulled against someone.

You grab the person's arm and used your fire element to burn them. "WHO ARE—" "Shut the fuck up and listen!" The person whispered-yelled.

"Katsuki?" You whispered. He angrily outside his fingers between his lips, signaling you to shut the hell up.

"Are you really All Mights secret love child or something?"

'Shoto.... So he's telling him' you slightly giggled at the question

"Well are you?"

"What no way! That's not it at all! But I guess even if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't so you won't believe me no matter what I bet! Anyway, I promise you got the wrong idea"

'Awh Izu-kun, still adorable when you try to hide the secret' you slyly smirked.

"And...Why would you even think that about me?"

"That's not it at all as interesting as wording. It's suggested as there is between you two are not supposed to talk about"

'Shoto doesn't think that I also know it, that's good—'

"(Y/N) knows as well, does she?" He asked Izu-kun 'Shit' Katsuki starts to look at you, you instantly start to shake your head, hoping he'll believe you.

"We're going to talk" He mouthed you 'FUCK!' You nodded.

"My father is the hero Endeavor, you'd must of heard of him. Which means you're aware that he's the number 2 hero. So if you're connected to the number 1 hero All Might in some way. That would mean, that I even have more reason to beat you"

'Is he serious...? God dammit'

"My old man is ambitious, he aims for the top. He used his power to make a name for himself as a hero. But he was never able to best All Might, so the symbol of peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though, mind to take down All Might, one way or another"