♡Good Luck Charm♡

💥(LONG CHAPTER!)💥🔥over 4k words❄

💥(LONG CHAPTER!)💥
🔥over 4k words

All the students start to rush in, scattering to different area's to help the injured, or heal them.

You decide to rush towards the damage city area to see a injured person stuck in the piles of bricks on there legs, "Everything will be okay, Queen Nature is here to help!" You flash a smile, grabbing your pole and slowly picking the damage wall up and off the victim.

You pressed the button and the pole extends, holding the rock in place and carefully helping the bystander and reassuring them that they're okay.

After finding and helping a few more bystanders, you carefully place them in a smoke cloud and safely flew to the nursing area, explaining the situation and injuries they have.

After flying past the field, you spot Kirishima and Karminari, then decide to go to them "Hey guys, wassup?" You look around and notice Katsuki wasn't with them "Where's Bomb Boy?"

"He walked away" Karminari rolls his eyes "There's bystanders down there" Kirishima points, you turn and face down to see two people standing, holding their arms "They're fine. They can walk it off" You say monotone

You sigh and crossed your arms "And I just saved some people" The boys face you "Can we help?" You chuckle and rolls your eyes "No, I want you guys to watch Katsuki, incase he tries to kill someone" You mumble at the ending with annoyance, making them chuckle

"Hey (Y/N), maybe after this, can you do a little game later?" Karminari asks, you were surprise he wasn't flirting so you nodded and agreed "Sure, see you guys" You wave goodbye and boost away as they wave goodbye and rush to find others.

You hear a cry of help and rushed in to see where it was coming from, you spot down to see a boy with fake blood on his leg "Help! My father is trapped under the pile of rocks!" He cried.

You leap down and picked the boy up "Every thing is okay, don't you worry! I can heal your leg with my Quirk" you make a small smoke cloud and place him there, pretending to use your Earth element, and rubbing the blood off of him.

"You're shaking....its okay to he scared, but help is on the way, I'll rescue your father" You give a kind smile and rush in the pile of rocks, to see an arm sticking out.

'That must be the "Father" '

You get closer to notice the man barely has any room to move "Please help my son!" He shouted with worry on his face "Your son is safe sir, he's already treated, do not worry"

You look around to find a place to lift the rock, then rush down and notice that the rock was bigger than you thought 'Shit...'

You place your arms and slowly try to lift the rock, struggling that it was too heavy for you 'God dammit, use your feet not your back!'