♡Now Its Your Turn♡

(Before we start, I was thinking to myself if I should be lazy and not type the All For One vs All Might scene, but then I was like

(Before we start, I was thinking to myself if I should be lazy and not type the All For One vs All Might scene, but then I was like....I have to lowkey, you'll see why once you read it)

And the reader IS NOT dead

I just wanted to make an "What If" Situation, if the plan DIDN'T work 😌

Hahaaa, y'all though the reader died 😌

Don't worry, I won't kill off a character THAT early 😳👀

The both of you pull away and wiped each other's tears, you then face the males not knowing some electricity surrounding your arm "WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?!" You shouted, making them startling

"We were still injured (N/N)-chan, while I was unconscious for two days" "Are you okay?" Kirishima asks softly "Kinda, those asshats had a collar on my neck, if I tried to use my fire, I'll get shocked. I just managed to break it before I saw you guys"

"Element...your hand" Katsuki pointed while staring, the rest of them followed and see the electricity still there "What the.....?"

"We need to leave, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are probably on the way to the spot" Iida spoke, you raised a brow "Shoto is here too?"

Mina nods and grabs your hand, pulling you and following the guys "Mina...." You whispered, she turns her head "I love you"

She smiles "I love you too (Y/N)" The two of you continue to run and see a full crowd in the city "What the..."

The six of you looked around confused on why people were in a specific place. Your arm starts to twitch 'God dammit'

Izu-kun was on the phone with Shoto explaining that they saved you, Kirishima and Iida were panting for air, Mina was giving them water while you and Katsuki were standing next to each other

"What happened there?" Katsuki shifted his eyes turns you, while his body was facing the big TV announcing what was currently happening

"Long story short, I was tortured for two days, I'm okay I promise" You replied monotone, not knowing a bolt of electricity circling you and vanishing.

"By the way, thanks for the rescue" You slightly smiled at the boy. Kirishima flashes a smile and gives a thumbs up "You're welcome!"

"I had to get out of there so All Might can defeat All For One....I felt a death aura around him as soon as I saw him" You start to slightly shiver at the thought.

'The aura around him.....it gave me the chills....not even Devil managed to get under my skin like that....'

Mina taps your shoulder and points at the big TV in front of you while keeping her eyes there, you look up to see All Might and One For All