♡The Lights Were There♡

It's been a few days since the Big Three came to your class, your stomach and back were in pain still but you were slowly recovering

The school was over, Kara and Umi walks to your class and slides the door open "(N/N)! We have to go, the movie is about to start!" Kara shouted, making you chuckle and hurrying to pack up "Okay okay, I'm getting ready Kara-chan"

The three of you walk out leaving the class surprise and confused "When the hell did the bitchy sisters make up with Element?" Katsuki asks Kirishima, he faces the ash-blond and shrugs "(Y/N) told me it was during the training camp"

He tsks and rolls his eyes "They're still assholes for what they did to her"

♡♡♡

The three of you quickly got into your comfortable outfits, and start to walk to the movie theater

You're wearing number 2, Kara is wearing number 3, and Umi is wearing number 7

"It's been a while since the three of us hang out, you know, for reals" Umi chuckles, making you rubbing the back of your neck "Well, that's true. Kind of glad we're all friends again"

"It had been a long time since we all hanged out" Kara smiles as she looks into the sky. She faces her sister and gives a smirk "You still like Bakugo?"

You jolt as your eye twitch and face her "Eeh, well..." She slowly faces you to see your evil smile planted on your face "Noooo?" She hides her nervous smile

You chuckle and face forward again "Just be honest already Umi" She rubs the back of her neck and looks at the floor "Kinda...."

"(Y/N)?" The three of you look to see Kankei and Natsu heading your way "Oh my god who's that (Y/N)?!" Umi screeched while shaking your arm, You and Kara chuckle

"That's Kankei, he's 18" You answer, she jumps in place "Katsuki who? I found my new crush!" She screams, the boys walk towards you and give a kind wave "What a coincidence seeing you here" He sees the sisters "And who are those cute girls between you?"