♡Thanks Momo♡

The both of you walked to Katsuki's combat stage, then sat down, staring at the door

The both of you walked to Katsuki's combat stage, then sat down, staring at the door. It was quiet, but you let out a yawn, catching the boys attention

"Didn't get enough sleep?" He asked, having you shaking your head "No, I'm getting those nightmares again" "The one about your brother?" You looked down and nodded

"It's just a nightmare, (Y/N), don't worry" "I know, Kacchan"

"If you need someone, I'm always there" He quietly spoke, but you managed to hear it " I know you are dummy" The both of you chuckled.

Sato and Kirishima have been knocked out. Exam over.

"Kiri lost?!" You looked up "Oh man, and he was so happy for camp" You say as you face down to the floor, Katsuki tsked, and looked away, secretly sad about his friend failing the exam.

"I hope he's okay" You muttered.

Team Asui and Tokoyami Practical Exam: Ready... Go!

'Good luck Tsu, Ribbit' you chuckled, "(Y/N)" You hummed in response

"You know, I love you, right?"

You smiled and nodded "I love you too Katsuki, you're my best friend, and I'll always protect you" He tsks "I know"

"Why do you dislike Izu-kun?" You asked "He's annoying and weak" "He's not weak Katsuki, he never was. No matter what you did you him, he'll be always strong and kept going, that smile on his face would make me smile as well" You looked at the floor and blushed, without knowing, having your fire tattoos appear.

Katsuki was holding his jealousy in, and just looked away.

Team Asui and Tokoyami have passed the final!

'She passed, that's good'

Team Iida and Ojiro
Practical Exam: Ready... Go!

"Good luck sonic" You both spoke, then quickly looked at each other and chuckled. It was quiet again, until he spoke.

"Do you like Deku?" Your head shot up as you looked at him "Of course I like Izu-kun, he's my best friend as well, he's adorable when he is in fanboy mode but he makes me smile"

"So I don't make you smile?" He quietly asked, "Of course you make me smile Katsuki, even though you can be a dick at times"

His hair covered his eyes "Do you think he likes you?" You raised an eyebrow "Of course Katsu, I always stood up to him when you would pick on him—" "I meant crush wise"