♡Please be safe♡

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Katsuki yells when he sees you walking over to his table

"I met a boy and I was waiting for my ice cream, nothing special" You rolled your eyes as you sit down.

"Now, what was that special curry you wanted?" You add.

♡♡♡

"You fatass, why not just order the whole menu?"

"I have a big appetite, you idiot" You continue to take a scoop of your food.

He tsk, "So when is your “Special curry, that was so important” coming?" You asked.

"It's coming idiot" He rolls his eyes and looks away.

You chuckled "That's what she said"

His curry arrives and was placed on the table. He picks up his chopsticks and starts to eat, you lick your lips to see how good it looks, he takes notice and smirks.

"You want some?" You nod and grabbed your chopsticks and took a bite. Your eyes widen and feel the heat burning your tongue but taste the deliciousness. You kept eating and Katsuki started to get pissed.

"STOP EATING MY FOOD YOU BITCH!"

"THIS SHIT IS GOOD KATSUKI!!" you looked at a waiter and start repeatedly banging the table with your fist "WAITER! CAN I HAVE ANOTHER CURRY SPECIAL?!"

"Why do I always get the nuts?" The waiter mumbles

❦❦❦

The day of the exam

You wake up from the sound of your alarm clock from your phone, having the ringtone of Katsuki singing "Hit or Miss"

You chuckle and got up of bed and went to do your morning routine. After wearing your (F/C) crop top and (F/C) sweats. You went downstairs to see your parents eating breakfast "Morning!" You smiled

They looked at you and smiled "Morning Sport! Ready for the exam?" Your dad asked.

"Mhm! I can't wait!" Your air element goes off and blows the vase down, only to make it spill dirt and the flowers, but not shaddering.

"Haha, oops?" You nervously chuckled

"It's okay Sport, Just get ready for the exam" Your dad chuckled.

Time Skip❦

You started walking to school, and see Katsuki and Izu-kun infront of you. You couldn't hear what they were saying but you saw Izu-kun waving his hands in the air.

You continued to walk and only pat him by the shoulder "Chill, he didn't do anything"

"Y– yea, you're right" He blows out some air. You both start to walk "So, do you have his Quirk?" You whispered.