♡all three of you♡

"Have you ever heard of a Quirk Marriage?"

You thought about it for a little, trying to remember where you heard that before.

Flashback...
(4 years old, 9 months after you got your Quirk)
"Mommy! Mommy!" You cheerfully yelled.

"Yes, my dear Love?" She turns around too see you in a All Might onesie and smiles. "I wanna be like you and daddy! Having a powerful family!" You cheered.

She picks you up, and sat on a couch, with you on her lap and starts rubbing your (H/C) hair " Love, not everything is about being powerful."

"What do you mean, mommy? You're powerful, you're my hero! Sure daddy is too but you're more powerful!" You smiled

She chuckles and kisses your forehead "There was this thing called Quirk Marriages. It's not a good thing to have"

You tilted your head "What do you mean?" "You'll understand when you're older, but know this" She slightly leans in and smiles.

"You will never have one, you'll marry someone you will actually love" She starts to hug you and kisses your head. You hug her back and smile.

"I love you Mommy"
"I love you too"

Flashback over...

"I only know it's not a good thing to have, but I never knew why" You looked down and shrugged your shoulders.

"Why'd you ask?" You added

"Because I'm a product of those disgusting tragedies" He answered

Your eyes suddenly widen from that sentence "You're saying, Endeavor made you to have one?"

"Yes, that man, my father was upset he couldn't surpass All Might so he got my mother's parent's into a Quirk marriage with him so they can have a child with both fire and ice" He looked at his hands.

"In my memories– my mother– she would always cry because of me" He covered the left side of his face " My left side– it was so unsightly that she poured boiling water on me and my old man sent her away"

He looked at you with pain in his eyes "from that day, I vow to surpass All Might and become a number one hero without using his Quirk"

You sat up from the wall, feeling sorry and sad for him, your tattoos appear to be two rain drops.

'Does he think I'm part of a Quirk marriage?'

"Todoroki, I'm not part of it. My mom told me she'll never make me be in one"