♡Run Away♡

The next day

The next day...

"Well, it's almost time for summer vacation. Dont get to excited. You can't just relax an entire month"

"Does that mean..."

"You'll be training while you're camping in the woods"

"I knew it! All right!" Kiri and Karminari said together, the class gets excited and cheers, except, you, Shoto and Katsuki.

"A big sleepover!"~Mina
"Baths!"~Mineta
"Fireworks"~Tsu
"Springs!"~Mineta
"And s'mores!"~Iida
"Skinny dipping!"~Mineta

"We've been training in cities, so these will be very different conditions for most of us" Yaoyorozu said, you rolled your eyes and shrugged.

"No matter what the environment we must always remain vigilant. Yes. Very wise" Tokoyami added

"Hanging out with everyone all summer- I'm so excited!" Hagakura cherped. "However" Aizawa spoke.

"Those of you who don't pass the final exam before the semester is over...wi have summer school" He finishes 'FUCK THAT!'

Kirishima and Karminari instantly turned around "Everyone, do your best!" Kiri spoke.

"This is so stupid" Katsuki said, having his face resting on his arm, you looked at him and close eye smiled "It's okay Carmel, you'll have fun"

𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

Mineta grabs Izu-kun's shoulder, pushing him to the side "All you girls better pass this thing!"

You turned around to face him, having your hair lit up with an evil look "What was that?"

"N- nothing" You turned back around and unlit your hair, to hear soft chuckling, you looked at Katsuki "Did you just chuckle?"

"No" He looks away "Yes you did! It was adorable!"

𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

You looked at the clock 'First a different place now this, summer will be fun. I hope' you looked at Izu-kun 'I'll protect you Izuku, for All Might and for me'

❦❦❦

"Hey (Y/N)!" You turned around to see Karminari, Kirishima, and Mina running towards you "Wassup guys?" "Let's hang at your house today!" Mina smiled

"Why do you wanna hang at my house, why today?" You asked "Cause it'll be fun watching you beating Ashido at Mario Kart, since she thinks she's better" Kirishima pointed to her

"Cause I am! I can beat you boys if I wanted to!"

You chuckled "Fine, get ready to meet my parents for the first time. Careful, they'll ask a lot of questions"