♡Thanks (Y/N)♡

This text= EnglishThis text= Normal

This text= English
This text= Normal

It was time for the side games, and the girls cheering while you were recording or take pictures with them, you sat next to Jiro who was on the floor, while you were in your smoke cloud.

"Hey Jiro" You spoke, she looks up and hums. "Wanna go on a little adventure?" You grinned. She smiles and nods, then grabs your hand as you pull her up.

"Hold on tight" She does as you say, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath, then open your eyes too see the night sky and the peaceful place.

"Where are we?" She asked "We're in America" You chuckled, and hopped out of the cloud, you helped her down and the two of you begin to walk.

"Where are we going?" "We're going to a place that is very beautiful, well to me it is" You answered. The two of you walked until you found the spot.

"Ta-da!" You slightly smiled, having both of your arms to the side of the place you guys are at.

Her eyes sparkle "(Y/N)

Her eyes sparkle "(Y/N).... This is beautiful..... Why did you take me?" She looks at you, you shrugged, having both of your arms behind your head "Cause I didn't feel like watch the side games, and plus you looked bored"

"I would always come here, to clear my mind. If something bad had every happened" You looked down, having your hand over your scar.

"I'm not always perfect, Jiro. I actually had a bad time when I first had my Quirk, I set my living room in fire by accident" You chuckled "You should of seen the look of my farther “Honey! Honey! (Y/N) got her Quirk! But she's setting the living room on fire”"

The both of you chuckled, then sat down on the smoke cloud, above the edge of the cliff "The stars, are very beautiful, I can see why you come here" She smiling while looking at the sky.

"Jolly old good show! Hi (Y/N)!"

You turned around to see a familiar face "Hey Pops!" And waved "What are you doing here if may I asked"

"I brought a friend here, to show her the beautiful place, plus it's the Sports Festival and right now, they're doing side games, and we didn't want to cheer"

"Oh I saw, you were amazing (Y/N)!" He starts his adorable laugh, he reaches out his pocket and hands both of you two lollipops "Here's your money, you two"

"Uuuh" Jiro looks at you, lost on words "Thanks, Pops, Tell Mordicai and Rigby I said “Wassup”"

"Oh, you don't have too, they're watching you as well" "(Y/N)!!"

The three of you see a raccoon "Hey Rigby!" "(Y/N)! You were amazing! You were like bang bang! And woosh and TASTE THAT SUCKAAA—" "Rigby!" Someone smacks his head.

"Oww" The person looks at you "Hey (Y/N)" "Hey Mordi" You wave and look at Jiro and close eye chuckle "They're my friends, they're chill don't worry, guys, this is my friend, Jiro"

"Hi" All three of them waved "Who the hell taught y'all Japanese?" "Dude, remember the first time you came here?" Mordicai smirks at you. "Oh yea"

"Pops, the last round is about to— Hi (Y/N)" "Hey Skips!" Skips looks at Jiro "Good Job at the Sports Festival, you were awesome" Jiro smiles and nods "Thank you, uuh–" "I'm Skips" "Thank you, Skips" She leans to you "Why do they call him “Skips”?"

You chuckled "Cause he always skips" "(Y/N), you should go back to Japan, the last round is about to start, and you dont want Muscle Man here telling his Mom jokes" You roll your eyes and groan in annoyance

"What does he mean by that?" Jiro asked "Don't worry, just be happy you don't have to hear them" You look at her, then look at your friends again.

"Bye guys, see you next time" "Bye (Y/N)! " They all waved "(Y/N)! Where's the 20 bucks you owe me?" Rigby shouted. "I gave you 20 bucks two weeks ago!"

"That was two weeks ago! This is today weeks ago!" "That doesn't even make sense Rigby!"

"You owe me– OW!" He grabs the back of his head and faces Mordicai "Dude! She's 16! Stop trying to take her money! Bye Stupid" You chuckle "Thanks Mordi, Wish me luck!"

You looked at Jiro and grabbed her hand "Do you trust me?" She nods, you start to lean back and have her falling with you "UUH (Y/N)!!"

The both of you disappear before hitting the water and end up back at the Sports Fest, landing on a smoke cloud back first.

"So... Did you have a good time over there?" You asked. "It was pretty, but you're friends....." "Weird? Yea I know, but you'll love them once you get to know them. Come on, Midnight is about to start the game" You leaped off of the cloud and started to walk.

'Thanks (Y/N)' Jiro thought to herself and smiled

A/N: when I first saw the series, I saw Jiro just sitting on the ground, waiting for the side games to be over, So I wanted her to smile and have a little fun in the book, she's the best girl, tied with Tsu and Mina, don't @ me.

A/A/N: I'm on break for two weeks, so you guys know the drill ;) posting a chapter a day until I'm back on school
💞💥🔥❄💞