(Two Heros, Part 1)

"(Y/N)! Aren't you ready to go to I-Island?" Mina cheered, ready to have fun with her best friend, going shopping together, talking about boys; or just her talking about boys while you just listen

"And since you won the sports festival, you can have a plus one!" She joyfully cheered, jumping up and down on your bed, the trip was a week away and the two of you were spending the night at your house.

"Uuh, Mina, about that...." You trail off, looking away from the pink haired girl, she stops jumping and sits on the bed, "What do you mean?" She asks, looking towards you

"I already asked Kirishima as my plus one.... Whoops"

"Oh, well, you're parents are coming too right, so you have another plus one—"

"I asked Katsuki" You interrupt her, she whines and shoots her head back, laying on the bed "You can ask Yaoyorozu, maybe she has extra tickets!" You quickly say as you wave your hands in front of you.

She sits up, and sighs "That's true" You chuckle and roll your eyes.

❧Next Week❧

Your family was finish packing, double checking if they brought everything, having the suit cases in their hands "(Y/N)! Are you done packing?" You mother asks, poking her head out and seeing you in your room still, you close your suit case, facing towards your mom and nod.

"Yeah, just folding my formal outfit in the case" "Babe! Can you help me find my tie?!" Your father yelled, from the room, she sighs and chuckles "Yea!"

She rolls her eyes and looks at you "How much you wanna bet it's in the closet" Then walks away, making you giggle.

The doorbell rings, you walk out of your room, then walk down the stairs, to get the door. You open to see the spikey red haired boy with his ash-blonde male friend

"Hey guys, come inside we're almost done, my dad is just looking for something" You say while moving away, letting the two walk inside, you hear a honk and poke your head out of the window, to see a familiar face

"Hi Mitsuki!" You smile and wave, shhe returns the favor "Thanks for letting the brat out of the house!" You chuckle "You're welcome!"

She drives off and you close the door.

♡♡♡

The three of you were in a private plane, flying to I-Island, Kirishima was sitting front of you, while Katsuki was sitting the right side of you, you had the window seat, while your parents were in a different room to themselves.

"This is so cool! I've never been to I-Island!" Kirishima smiled, showing his sharp teeth, you chuckle and shrug "Neither have I, just this fancy stuff over with, and get food"