♡Pizza♡

I'm currently eating dinner with my neighbor and my DUMBASS pressed publish on a chapter I didn't finish from a different book 🤦🏽‍♀️

I owe you a chapter, so.... Here you go

"You spoke about keeping the students safe, Eraserhead. But according to our information, you encouraged them to fight during the attack on the training camp, putting them in grave danger. What was your reasoning for this?" One of the reporter asked.

"I concluded that because we didn't know the full situation. Allowing them to use their quirks would help avoid the worst possible outcome" Aizawa replied.

"And what would that outcome be? Do you think 29 victims and one kidnapped child is a win for UA High?" The reporter asked again.

"I assure you that things could have gone much more poorly. I feared every student would be tortured and killed in the end" Aizawa answered

"Most of the victims we're harmed by the gas attack. We've determined to be the result of poisonous quirk used by one of the villains. It's thanks to the quick actions of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu that injuries were kept to a bare minimum. Additionally, we're providing mental health counseling to every student though at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma" Nezu explained.

"So you've found a bright spot for this tragedy—?"

"We're relieved that an entire class of burgeoning heroes still has a future" Nezu cuts him off.

"Can you say the same thing for the abducted, (Y/N) (L/N)? She enrolled at your school with excellent marks, and went on to win the sport's festival Before that, (L/N) tried to save a child from a powerful sludge villain who eventually had to be taken down by All Might. The girl is obviously strong and heroic. On the other hand, the violence she displayed in the second round and her attitude at the ceremony showed that she cannot control her temper. What if that is the real reason the villains kidnapped her? What if they're brainwashing (L/N) right now, pulling her towards the path of evil? How can you sit there and tell us she still has a future?" The reporter asked.

Aizawa stands up and bows down "As (Y/N) (L/N)'s teacher, I take full responsibility for not taming her violent behavior. However, she can control her temper most of the time, and also has a goal to protect anyone she cares about, helping others if needed and never gives second thought. If the villains think they have a chance with her, then they are grossly mistaken. I can guarantee you that much" Aizawa explained.

"That doesn't amount to real evidence, though. I didn't ask you how you feel, I asked you if you had concrete information" The reporter said

"We're doing our best with the intel we currently have available. I have no doubt the police will break this case very soon. We won't rest until our missing student is returned to UA" Nezu exclaimed.