♡Let him be♡

You wake up and slowly sat up, feeling refreshed 'The amount of sleep I had is suspicious' you grabbed your phone from the desk and looked at the time:

𝟴:𝟭𝟱 𝗔𝗠

your eyes widen "OH SHIT!" You quickly got off the bed and went to brush your teeth and shower at the same time.

You quickly got out of the bathroom and got dressed. You grabbed your phone and see the time:

𝟴:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO?! " You yelled "My mom will kill me, holy shit. WAIT!"

you closed your eyes and disappear, you opened your eyes and see the school, you quickly ran inside to find Class 1-A.

You slide the door open and see the teacher is not there yet, you closed your eyes and sighed in relief "(N/N)-chan?"

You opened your eyes too see a blue haired boy with glasses, a brown haired girl and Izu-kun. Before you can speak, you hear a voice

"If you're just here to make friends, you can pack up your stuff now" The four of you slowly turn to see a man in a sleeping bag sipping juice.

'What.... The fuck....'

"Welcome to UA's hero course" He unzips the sleeping bad and gets up "It took you 8 seconds to shut up. Hello I'm Shouta Aizawa, your teacher."

He pulls up a clothing "Put these on and head outside".

You went to the locker room and heard all the girls talking, you didn't bother to speak to any of them so you got dressed and walked out.

"What? A quirk assessment test?" Most of the class yelled.

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it" The brown haired girl said. "If you really wanna make the big leads, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa speaks.

Most of the class gasp "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit." He continues.

"You've been talking standardized tests most of your lives..." He shows us his phone "... But you've never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before"

"The country is still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational, one day the ministry of education will learn."

He turns to you "(L/N), you managed to get the most points of the entrance exam." Some of the classmates turn to you.

"What was the farthest distance throw with the softball in Junior High?" He asks

"69 meters" You shrugged. "Try doing it with your Quirk" He gives you the ball.

You stand in a circle and looked at the ball "Anything goes, just stay in the circle, go on you're wasting our time" Aizawa said.