♡I'll Save You♡

Izu-kun opens his eyes, to see himself in Recovery girls office

"You're up" He looks up to see you, standing in front of him with your hands in your pockets "(N/N)-chan..."

You slightly smiled "I saw the whole thing, I'm proud of you for passing" "Thank you, but uhh, what about—" "I already talked to All Might" You turned around to face him and gave a creepy smile "Isn't that right?"

'Still scary!'

"All Might, you really don't know how to hold back. If you'd hit these boys any harder, they'd had permanent damage!" Recovery girl nagged towards him.

"Thankfully, I was able to heal both of them, the only cause was me passing out. Without me, Recovery Girl would barely be able to heal Izu-kuns back..."

Recovery Girl sighs "Bakugo probably won't wake up for a while. For now the three of you should stay here and rest"

"Yes, ma'am" "We will, thank you" Recovery Girl and All Might leaves the office, leaving you, Izu-kun and the sleeping Katsuki alone.

"(N/N)-chan"

"Yes Izu-kun?"

"Did you hear anything, about the fight?"

"..... No, I didn't, should I worry?"

"No, it's nothing to worry about"

"Get some rest, okay?" You say as you lay on the bed, putting your hands behind your head, he nods and slowly closed his eyes "You got stronger Izu-kun"

"Thank you, (Y/N)"

"Welcome, Izuku"

"I love you"

You slightly blush and smile "I love you too, broccoli boy" He cluckles and sighs "Even more nicknames?" You giggle "You got that right, Cinnamon roll"

❦❦❦

Dreamland❧

"Gaku-nii!! It's time for dinner!" Your  small self yelled down stairs, "I'm almost there (Y/N)!" Your older brother yelled, he stomps down the stairs and smiles, you clap your hands and the both of you rush to the dinning room, spelling the delicious dinner smell your mother was finish cooking.

The door opens and the both of you see your father "Daddy!" The both of you yelled, running towards him and giving him a tight hug "Hey you two, did I miss dinner?" He asks, the both of you shook your head "Mommy is almost done with dinner!" You smile, having your brother nodding.