⋇⋆✦⋆⋇AU: Fantasy ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"(Y/N)!"

"(Y/N)!"

You turn around to see Eijiro landing towards you, turning back into his human form and panting from air "How's training? You've been gone more than usual" He asks, you roll your eyes and gave a small smile "I'm okay Eijiro, is mom making dinner?"

He nods "And it's your favorite to with some heat on the side" You make a huge grin on your face as smoke comes from your mouth "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" You say while grabbing his wrist and pulling him. He chuckles and follows you as the two of you dash through the forest

Kirishima isn't actually your brother, he's your adoptive brother. When your family died from a rival kingdom at the age of 4, you were all alone and depressed, feeling scared and hungry. One day, at the age of 5 you were looking around to see someone selling bread from afar.

Your stomach growls as you place your hand over your stomach and scars, holding onto yourself and waiting for the seller to look away. You didn't want to steal from someone but what else could you do? You were only 5, the only survivor from your family with all your family and friends have died.

The seller looks away as you quickly make your move, taking the bread and trying to walk away as if you were a innocent bystander—

"Hey kid! I saw that!" You quickly turn around to see the same seller you stole with a huge scowl on their face "Uh oh..." You whisper to yourself quickly putting the bread in your mouth and turning into a baby dragon flying from the scene

"Get back here brat!" The seller shouts as they try to chase you. You flew past the people trying not to bump into anyone, you see a crowd of people from a distance and mentally sigh in relief, squeezing into a small gap and hiding from the seller.

"Damn, where did that girl go?" They cursed under their breath, sighing in annoyance and giving up, walking back to their stand. Your wings flap as you stay in the air being happy that you got away easily. You turn around to fly only to end up bumping into a five year old boy with black hair and red eyes.

You fall down as your dragon form disappears into your human form landing on your butt and dropping the loaf of bread.

You rub your head with a slight groan "Hey, are you okay? Is this yours?" You open your eyes and look up to see the boy holding the bread, you instantly turn into a baby dragon and start to fly away leaving the boy confused and calling out to you "Hey! Wait!"

❃❃❃

You hid in the forest, laying on the grass using your wings as a blanket. Your stomach growls a bit louder making you holding your stomach and shivering from the sudden breeze.

"You're cold"

Your turn around and held your hand up with your hand on fire only to see the same boy from earlier holding the same loaf of bread "I think you need this still" He shoved the bread out with a smile on his face, you slowly lower your hand down and put your knees to your chest