♡Shook it off♡

A hand come out of the portal and then a whole body

A hand come out of the portal and then a whole body. 'Huh, Didn't see that coming'

"Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa commands us "Thirteen, protect the students"

"What is that thing?" Kirishima asks. We all looked at the portal again too see more people coming out.

"Wait has the training started already?" You facepalm "oh yea, that's just All Might dressed as a twig, THOSE ARE VILLIANS KIRISHIMA!"

"Stay back!" Aizawa yells, then put of his goggles " We need to go, NOW!" You yelled than ran, having your classmates running with you, while Aizawa jumps to the villians and fights hand to hand combat while erasing Quirks.

'(F/N) who? That's my new father'

"The alarm system isn't triggering, someone probably used their Quirk to stop it, I don't know what, but that's the only reason, incase you guys we're thinking why the alarm isn't working, plus they probably knew when class was being taught, maybe cause of the press distracting the teachers they had a chance to see our schedule" You explained while running.

ITS LIKE SHE CAN READ OUR MIND!!

Then, a mist appears out of no where, blocking the only exit your classmates have "There is no escape for you" The mist talks.

"Yes there is, you're just blocking it" You bluntly say, unfazed

"It's a pleasure to meet you, we are “The League of Villians. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this heathen of justice to say “Hello”. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the symbol of peace to take this last breath?" The mist continues.

'What the hell? What do they mean?'

"I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see no sign of him. There must of been some sort of change of plans we could not foreseen. Ah well, in the end I suppose it doesn't matter, I still have a role to play"

Katsuki and Kirishima take action and jump to the mist to attack, then a explosion happens.

"Did you think we're just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" Kirishima sarcastically asks.

The mist dude appears again "you live up the fools reputation. Why, you should be more careful children. Otherwise, you might get hurt"

"You two get out of the way right now!" Thirteen commands Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Now scatter this cross facility, to my comrades, and your death!" The mist dude starts to surround all of you all, without thinking, you pushed Mina out of the view and see darkness.

The last thing you heard from Mina was her screaming your name.

You start to fall out of the mist dude and start to fall to the ground. You used your smoke to catch yourself, just barley touching the floor and land on your back.