💥Birthday Special💥

You knock on the door and see your best friend Katsuki, aka the birthday boy

You knock on the door and see your best friend Katsuki, aka the birthday boy. He raises a brow "The hell you want?" "Not you, move I wanna see Mitsuki" You say while pushing him to the side and seeing his mother on the couch, Katsuki growls and slams the door close.

"Hi Mitsuki" You smile and wave, the women looks to her left and quickly smiles hopping off the couch and giving you a squeeze of a hug "(Y/N)! It's nice seeing you here I missed you so much! The idiot doesn't want to kidnap you and spend time with us!"

You gave a soft laugh and hug her back, she pulls away and rubs your (H/C) hair "How are you? How's your parents?" You look to the side and shrug, keeping a smile on your face "I'm good, and they're good as well. They're at America to do some hero work for a while so I'm by myself"

"You're by yourself? Well, you can stay here until they're back home!" Mitsuki suggests, you were about to agree until someone beat you to it.

"HELL NO! SHES NOT STAYING HERE!" Katsuki shouted, "SHE'S LIVING BY HERSELF KATSUKI SHE NEEDS FOOD TO EAT!" "SHE CAN FUCKING COOK SHE DOESN'T NEED A PLACE TO STAY OLD HAG!"

"DON'T CUSS IN MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE DUMBASS!" While the two start to shout at each other, you barley hear footsteps coming from upstairs and see a brown haired male with glasses "Hi Masaru" You greeted while waving, he slightly chuckles and waves back "Hi (Y/N), sorry for the yelling they're having"

You shrug your shoulders and smile "It's okay, don't worry" Katsuki growls and grabs your wrist trying to take you outside, you manage to pull your hand away "Why the hell are you pulling me?"

"I'm taking you back home" You tsk and cross your arms "No the hell you're not, I'm staying here to spend time with Mitsuki and if you don't like that, just go to Kirishima's house or something" The ash-blonde growls and starts to walk away "FINE! TAKE MY PARENTS THEN ELEMENT!"

The ash-blonde kept his scowl look on the way to Kirishima's house, but was secretly sad on the inside 'She didn't even say happy birthday...did she forget or she doesn't care about me...?'

He shakes away those thoughts and scoffs "I don't care if she did, that's her problem not mine" He continues to walk and hear little kids laughing from a distance and adults talking to each other. The wind slightly blows his ash-blonde hair and his shirt, having the boy getting goosebumps on his arms.

He manages to make it to the house and knocks on the door, it opens and he sees a boy with red spikey hair "Bakubro! Nice to see you here, come in" He boy moves to the side to let his friend in the house, he closes the the door and the two of them walk into Kirishima's room.

Katsuki's sits on the edge of the bed and Kirishima holds something close to the Ash-blondes face, making him look up to see a small gift bag "Happy Birthday Bakugo" Kirishima said with a slight smile om his face.