♡Quirk Marriage♡

The Next Day

The Next Day...

You were walking on your way to school, only to be stopped by a lot of people coming your way

"Excuse me, what is All Might like?"

You tried to walking away and ignore the question, only for someone else to be in front of you "Is it true that All Might is a teacher this year?"

"Is it true that you're fucking annoying? " You asked with a pissed tone.

"Excuse me B-"
"You're excused" You interrupted and continued walking.

You managed to get in front of school and walked past the gate, only to be called by someone.

You hummed in response and turned around to the person who called your name.

"Hi Todoroki"

"(Y/N), may I talk to you?" He asks.

You nod, he was about to open his mouth, only to be interrupted by the sound of the bell "you can tell me at a different time, come on let's go to class"

♡♡♡

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys, I saw the video fees over each of your teams results" Aizawa tells the class.

'Oh yea, I didn't get to see anyone's training, that sucks ass'

"Bakugo, you're talented so don't sulk like a child about your quote on quote "Lost" okay?"

"Yeah, whatever" He replied

You tilted your head "We lost?" You whispered. "N- no (N/N)-chan, you guys won"

You make make a 'oh' expression and nodded "Midoriya, I see the only way you tried to win the match was messing up your arm again. Work harder, and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control of your Quirk, that lines already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here. But your Quirk will be reuseful if you can get a handle on it" Aizawa explains.

Izu-Kun smiles "So show a little urgency on it huh?" Aizawa adds. He nods "Right!"

'So adorable' you smirked to yourself, trying to keep your happiness inside you, causing both if your cheeks having two types of flowers.

"Let's get down to business, our first task will decide your future."

'Is it another Quirk test?' most of your classmates thought

A/N: '' means multiple people are thinking at the same time, didn't want to confuse you guys

"You all need to pick class representatives" He adds.