♡Good Luck♡

Before we start, I just wanna say, if you ever want your OC in one of my books, I would LOVE to add you in one of them, I already added two of you guys in my books, but It'll take a while until those chapters are realised, heheh

ヾ(^-^)ノ

"For a Quirk Marriage" He answers. You tsked and roll your eyes "Yeah no, sorry not sorry but I'm declining"

"You could surpass All Might, with you against my tool, the child would be unstoppable" He smirks

"I'm sorry, did you say “Your tool”? Shoto is not a fucking tool, he's a fucking human that has the wrong mindset, since your stupid ass can't treat him like any other kid. How fucking dare you do that to him, punish him and hurt him. You are not a father nor a hero, you're a fucking asshole that doesn't deserve anything. You don't care about anyone but yourself. Shoto Todoroki is and will be an amazing hero, he'll be better than your sorry ass will, best believe that, Number 2 “Hero” " You turned around and started stomping.

You made it back to your friends "Hey (Y/N)— OH MY GOD!" Karminari screamed, your classmates turn around to see your whole body lit on blue fire, with blue fire tattoos and blue fire hair.

"The fuck is wrong with your faces?" Your asked with your voiced deepen, scaring your classmates. "(N– N/N)-c– chan, y– your v– voice a– and b– body" Izu-kun pointed, with his hand all shaky.

You looked at your hand, to see it covered with blue fire "Oh, sorry. I'm just pissed" "A– at, w– what" Mineta studders.

"A pro hero just pissed me off, I'll calm down soon. Probably" You shrugged, and went to sit next to Shoto, but sitting on a cloud to avoid burning the chair and everyone else.

"Thanks" You looked at him "For what?" "On my way back here, I heard you guys talking. What you said, I'm grateful to know you (Y/N). Thank you for being amazing" "S– Shoto, it's n– no big deal, I just said what was on my mind" You chuckle, then felt something soft on your cheek.

Your brain slowly progressed and realized he kissed you on the cheek.

𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥
𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥
𝘽𝙖-𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙥

The blue fire dies down, and you were back to normal "T– thanks" You smile and look down, making sure he wouldn't see you blush.

You looked at Mina "Hey Mina, good job at your battle, Sorry I missed it" You slightly smiled "It's okay (Y/N), and hey, you're back to normal" She smiles, making you chuckle and face towards the next match.

You view the board and see Kirishima and Tetris Tetris.