♡Your Fathers Eyes♡

THIS BITCH HAD A LUCID DREAM OF BAKUGO FUCKING THEM!!

5+ ROUNDS!!!

GET ON MY LEVEL!!

MY WAY!! MY WAY! ON A HIGHWAY!!! ✨💅🏽💅🏽

Minutes passed, and the two of you saw Yaoyorozu, Tsu, Jiro, and Shoji. The group told you what happened to the class and it ticked you off "I should of stayed with you guys, I'm sorry. I knew that acting was terrible" You scolded yourself

"It's okay (Y/N), I'm sure our class will pass the test" Jiro reassured, making you shrugging your shoulders "Yea you're right"

"Have you seen the others?" Tsu asked, the both of shook your heads "Shoto and I were at the metal pipes area but in different spots, I got here before him"

'I hope Mina passes'

"(Y/N)-chan, you're shaking" Tsu points out, making the others face you "I– I am? I– I'm sorry I'm just nervous, I'll go and get fresh air" You start to fast walk and open the door to see Katsuki, Kirishima, and Karminari

"Guys!" You cheered and rushed to them, "(Y/N)!" Kirishima and Karminari rush and gave you a hug "Oh thank god you guys passed, I didn't doubt you...." You face Karminari "Well..."

"HEY!" "I'm kidding!" You laughed, he pouts and looks away "I'm the one who helped them" Kirishima nods and smiles "You should of seen him! It was amazing!"

You chuckle and walked to Katsuki, he crossed his arms while you did the same "Seems like the idiot passed" You say while smirking, he tsks and rolls his eyes "I know, Pikachu actually did something"

You chuckle and raise a brow "I was talking about you, Idiot" He jolts and looks at you "I'M NOT AN IDIOT LAST AIRBENDER!"

You hug the boy and he stops in place, giving him a kiss on the cheek and smile "Calm down, Katsuki. I know you're smart" You rub his hair and peek over his shoulder to see Izu-kun, Ochaco, and Sero

"Hey guys!" You wave, the three of them wave back and smiled "Hi (Y/N)" "Hey, look, some of our classmates" Karminari points, he rushes and pumps up his fist "Aw, yeah! Class-A represent!"

"Oh you know it! Our class in amazing! We did it!" Ochaco cheered, Kirishima, her, Sero, and Karminari starts to cheer and dance saying "Class 1-A" while you were just standing next to Izu-kun with a sweat drop on his face

"Oh, (N/N)-chan, you're actually you right?" You raise a brow and face him "Why the hell wouldn't I be, Mighty Man?" You teased, he blushes and looks away "It is you..."

"Why did you ask that?" "Um...well you see....there was this girl who looked exactly like you, but she was naked...." Your eyes widen as you start to fluster "YOU SAW ME—" He covers your mouth and quickly shakes his head "N– no! She had your costume on!"