❄Birthday Special🔥

It's someone's birthday, you almost forgot until your alarm told you

"IT'S STRAWBERRY PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY!" You screamed, pacing around your room "How did I almost forget I didn't buy him presents.... SHIT!" You facepalm yourself "I'm a bad friend"

You check the time to see school was about to start "Uh oh, I gotta hurry" You take your wallet and your keys, kissing Murmur goodbye and ran out of the house to your motorcycle

♡♡♡

You slide the door open to see Izu-kun talking to Shoto having a present on his hand. You quickly went to your desk 'Don't turn around don't turn around—'

"(Y/N)" You turn around to see Izu-kun and Shoto looking at you "Hey guys. Happy birthday Shoto Baby" You say embarrassingly rubbing the back of your head.

"Hey (N/N)-chan, did you—" You pull Izu-kun close to you and lean to his ear to whisper "I almost forgot it's his birthday, so I'm going to buy him a gift after school, can you help me?"

He gives a kind smile and nods "Of course" He mouthed, having you sigh in relief and letting him go "You also like him right?" He asks, making you jolt and blush from shock "H– huh?"

"Todoroki, you like him right?"

"Sssh!!!" You pressed your fomger between his lips, making him quiet "Not in front of him!" You loudly whisper, looking over his shoulder to see him reading a book.

Your blush gets a little redder as you keep staring at him, seeing him so peaceful and adorable he his. He looks up to see you staring at him, you jolt and face Izu-kun again "Yeah, I like him..."

He chuckles and pats your back "It's okay to have these feelings (N/N)-chan" "Yeah I know.." You facepalm yourself

♡♡♡

The two of you were at a mall, searching for birthday gifts for Shoto "So (N/N)-chan, how are you going to deliver the gifts?" He asks

"I don't know...how will I?" You ask, "Oh! I know, you should go to his house and deliver them from there!" He answers, you think about it for a second, then nod on agreement"What was in that gift anyway?" You ask him, he slightly smiles and rubs the back of his head "I bought him a turtle neck sweater, since he kind of likes those"

"Huh...." You gasp "I KNOW WHAT TO GIVE HIM, FOLLOW ME!" You grab his wrist and pull him to a store "Woah! At least tell me what they are first!" He shoutef as he was getting dragged "You'll see what they are Izu-kun!"

❦❦❦

It was night and the two of you were in your room, wrapping all the gifts that you had bought "Todoroki will love these, (Y/N)" Izu-kun smiles, wrapping the last gift