♡Proud Of Me♡

"The first game for the first years is finally over and what a game it was!now let's that a quick look at the status, shall we?" Midnight spoke

1st: Class A Izuku Midoriya

2nd: Class A (Y/N) (L/N)

3rd: Class A Shoto Todoroki

4th: Class A Cowsuki Bakugou

5th: Class B Ibara Shiozaki

6th: Class B Juzo Honenuki

7th: Class A Tenya Iida

8th: Class A Fumikage Tokoyami

9th: Class A Hanta Sero

10th: Class A Eijiro Kirishima

11th: Class B Shinata Kara

12th: Class B Shinata Umi

And so on...

You looked at the bored and see two names you didn't like 'Of course the sisters made it. But hey I came to the finish line before them'

"Only the top 44 (Switched it up a bit for the sisters) will advance to the next round, but don't be too left out if you didn't make the cut. We put another opportunity to make you shine. Now the real fun is about to begin. The chance to fully move yourself into the light. Give it your best!" She takes out her whip and the TV starts to shuffle again.

"Let's see what the happens to offer you next! Will your wildest fantasies come to life, or could it the wait against torture. Prepare yourselves, for this!" The screen shows the words "Cavalry Battle"

"Oh god dammit, I hate this one" You mumble to yourself. "Allow me to explain. The participants will forms of 2-5 people and they seem fit. In theory, it's basically the same as a regular playground game, but there is one difference. Each player as been assigned a point value based on the results of the first obstacle course."

'Oh fuck....'

"The point assignments go up of 5 starting from the bottom, for example 44th place is worth 5 points, and 43rd is worth 10, and the point value assign to the first contestant is..... 10 million!"

"10 million...?" Izu-kun said frightenly. He's looks around and sees everyone staring at him with scary looks, including you. "Y– you too (N/N)-chan?!" He scaredly asked, seeing your hair lit with blue fire.

"Survival of the fittest, Midoriya" You gave a evil grin.

"That's right, is survival of the fittest with the chance of those in the bottom to crawl over the top! First years, there's are the rules you'll obey by, the game itself will last 15 mins, individual values will be added together to reach your team total, everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to the headbands. Swipe as many headbands as you can to ace your teams score. Stollen headbands must be worn from the neck up, so the more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage them. And another thing, even if your headband gets stollen or your team falls down, you can keep playing until times up! This is going to be rough, you may use your Quirks as much as you like. But, there are still rules, make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card and be disqualified. Now you got 15 minutes to build your teams, I recommend you get started!"