Im happy shes okay(OVA 1)

A/N:In this episode, I, actually have no idea when it's place cause the show said it's been four weeks, but Shoto's costume wasn't changed, and Aizawa wasn't healed, but I did math and tried to place where this episode was taking place, and sis, i...

A/N:In this episode, I, actually have no idea when it's place cause the show said it's been four weeks, but Shoto's costume wasn't changed, and Aizawa wasn't healed, but I did math and tried to place where this episode was taking place, and sis, it wasn't adding up, so let's just say this was the week BEFORE Sports Festival.

'Four weeks have passed since the attack. We, the Class 1A, are about to train once more. We went to USJ'

"Well, that happened, but class is class. So let's begin the rescue training." Thirteen tells the class. "Can you really move Thirteen?" Uraraka asks "My back hurts a bit, but it's nothing compared to Aizawa" They answered, causing you to slightly chuckle.

"We are ready to begin class, let's start already. We are wasting time." Aizawa starts to walk away "All Might is supposed to meet us as well. Where is he?" Izu-kun asked "I don't know. Forget about him" He walks away again.

'Did something happen between them?'

"Let's start with the training rescue! There'll be three students at the bottom of the chasm. One of them will be unconscious, the other would have an injured leg and the last will be very worried." Thirteen explains.

Kirishima and Karmnari leans over to the edge to see the deep cliff "What height!" "How are we supposed to to get there?!" You quietly snuck up behind the both of them, grabbed Karmnari's shirt and Kirishima's strap, pushed and pulled them both to scare them.

"What the hell (Y/N)?!" "That was so unmanly dude!" They both scaredly yelled, causing you to laugh. "You're fine, don't worry you two" You sassed and flapped your wrist at the two.

"The injured will be....! You three!" Thirteen points at Izu-kun, Uraraka, and Iida 'I wonder who the recuse people will be'

The three of them go the the bottom of the "danger place". " Alright, you four will rescue them." Aizawa looks at you, Shoto, Katsuki, and Yaoyorozu. "You may use these objects, you glance at the tight rope and a orange person holder thing. "Wait! Why do I have to save Deku?!" Katsuki yells.

"Because we are in the Anime Festa, Bakugou-chan" Tsu answers "Tsu, just leave him like that" Kirishima calmly saids, making you giggle.

"Help us! Please!" Iida yells. "Let's begin. Who's going down?" Shoto asked. "That bastard doesn't listen. Just blow up the mountain and that's it!" Katsuki yells. "Are you crazy?!" Yaoyorozu scaredly screams 'he doesn't think, just acts, like me' you shrugged.

"Yaoyorozu, create a pulley. We'll make a way to pull them up. Let's start with the ones that are unconscious. (Y/N) will go down. Bakugou, Yaoyorozu and I will pull up." Shoto explained, you shrugged, telling him that you'll do it, unlike someone "Bastard! Stop deciding on your own!" Katsuki yells and grabs Shoto by the collar.

You walked up to him and smacked him behind the head, causing him to let go and turn to you "Oi! What the hell Element?!" "You need to stop acting 5 and work with others. I'm not wasting my time on training" You said coldly. He tsks and looks away.