💔😭🥺What If...🥺😭💔

This will be Third POV

(I dare you to play a sad album while reading this)

The plan was full proof

"Come on (Y/N) grab my hand!"

"Mina...?"

We were supposed to save her...

(Y/N) shed's a tear with a small smile on her face. Happy to be rescued from her friends. She faces her palms to the ground as Shigaraki starts to reach for her, she starts to scream as flames burst out of her hands flying towards the the group. She burst another wave of flames as she gets closer to them, reaching her hand out to Mina

Supposed too...

Their palms get closer as she continues to reach for her, then slams her hand down to grab her, only to miss her hand as their smile drops. (Y/N) starts to fall down to the ground as she was getting close to the floor

"(Y/N)!"
"ELEMENT!"
"(N/N)-CHAN!"

'What?! How did I miss?! Maybe I can use another fire wave' She start to use her fire only for smoke spits out of her palms, having her eyes shrink as tears start to blur her eyes 'No! Please no!'

Her body starts get closer to a building roof as her life starts to flash before her eyes, making her heart beat faster as she sees her friends figures disappearing 'Did I do something wrong? I can't die like this... Why can't I do anything right?!'

(Y/N) takes a deep breath as she slowly closes her eyes, crashing to a building as her body disappears into the shadows, having the broken bricks and metal rods covering her body. The group lands to the floor as they witness their own friend crashing to a building. They were all quiet as Yaoyorozu and Shoto rush to find them.

"Shit..." Mina cursed under her breath, clenching to her shirt on her chest, facing the floor and looking away from the group, they were all quiet as Izu-kun slowly face her with sympathy and hurt in his face "A– Ashido—"

"We almost had her! If I reached a bit closer to her I would of caught her hand! How am I supposed to be a hero if I can't save my own best friend?! I'm a failure!" She starts to sob as she falls to the floor balling her eyes out putting her palms on her face, having the boys seeing her crying. The thought of you dying cause of her made her mind race having her depressed.

"Ashido, please calm down. If you keep thinking about you could have fixed the past you won't be able to fixed what's happening in the future" Iida said calmly while rubbing her back "Plus there's also a chance she could have survived"

"Y– yeah! We just need to find where She landed!" Izu-kun quickly added, trying to lift the mood, he was praying that (Y/N) survive the fall. (Y/N) was his best friend that he grew up with since they were small, sticking up with him as he was getting bullied by Katsuki throughout the years, making him smile and laugh when he needed to be with someone, seeing his best friend smile as laugh as well.