N E E D Y | YOONIE

hope this passes your fluffy standards. ✊🏻
***
"...Yoongi," Jennie was whining as she started clucthing her husband's arm in between hers. They were currently inside their shared bedroom, preparing to sleep.

Or at least trying to, anyway.

Yoongi was clad in his plaid pajamas, but his laptop was still ajar and his glasses were still holding on for dear life at the tip of his nose.

Jennie huffed when her husband was paying no attention to her futile attempts in diverting his attention unto her. She let go of her hold on Yoongi and turned her body around. She fluffed her silk-covered pillows before setting her body down unto the bed. She was discreetly rolled her eyes at her partner before she grabbed the pillow from one of the chairs and enclosed it between her hold.

She refused to close her eyes, and instead conceded her mind to wander through the numerous bubble of thoughts she was coming up with. Absentmindedly, she huffed loudly. How hard was it to do? All she wanted was to cuddle with her husband— something they hadn't done in months (in Jennie's mind, in reality, it had only been a few weeks), due to the fact that their jobs were taking up much of their schedules.

When they were on a leave for their honeymoon in Rome, they were a tenacious couple, and Jennie was starting to think their magic spark was fading out this early into their marriage. She was terrified. She did not just spend 5 months planning an intimate and well-detailed wedding, a romantic getaway, an exclusive guest list and going on a very strict diet to fit in perfectly into her fairytale-esque gown.

Frustrated, she stumbled out of bed not giving a damn whether or not her husband was giving her a concerned look or not. She balanced herself before walking hastily to Yoongi's side of the bed. She roughly pushed the laptop's screen down midway and placed it on the nightstand.

"Jennie!" Yoongi protested, but he paused as he studied his wife's next movements. He was internally doting over the fact that she looked very adorable as she positioned herself onto his hips— with a blank expression and her legs on either side of his frame, she flung her arms on his shoulders and rested her head into the crook of his neck. On impulse, Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jennie's back and tightly embraced her.

"I'm sorry if you're annoyed," she spoke a few seconds into their cuddling session, "It's just... I miss my husband very much, and I feel like his job is taking him away from me." She chastely kissed him on the cheeks after what she said.

Jennie has always been clingy and cheesy with her words. Often times, the reasons behind her actions were childish but Yoongi was too whipped to say otherwise about his wife's behaviour. Their group of friends thought it was cute; however, the youngest two of the bunch— Lisa and Jungkook thought otherwise and would cringe at the sight of Jennie and Yoongi with their inseparableness.

"Don't worry," He smiled as he peeked at her face, "No one's stealing me from you."

Her soft snores served as the lullaby that echoed around the walls of their bedroom. Smiling in content, Yoongi made an effort to make sure they were both laying comfortably before closing his eyes.