r a n d o m | BLACKTAN

"Damn. I look hot."

"Dammit, Jisoo!"

Seokjin hopped in his seat, surprised. He was too busy looking at his monitor to even notice that the brunette was inside his room, sitting leisurely on his mattress.

"When did you get here?!" He exclaimed. The idea of scrolling through his private instagram's homepage was now discarded.

"I don't know. A minute ago, I guess." She shrugged her shoulders.

Jin rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Get out."

"No."

"Why?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest. It was a very futile attempt to intimidate the younger female, especially since he was wearing the RJ pajamas he received for free.

"Because I don't want to." Jisoo mirrored his actions. On the other hand, she looked as scary as Jin since she was wrapped up in a puppy-themed onesie with her hair in pigtails.

"Dinner's ready. Come out," Jennie popped her head into the room. Her eyes squinting at the eldest of both genders that had a slight stare-off. "Just saying, Tae and Chaeng are hungry so unless you want bones for dinner, then be my guest."

"What's for dinner?" Jisoo asked. Her eyes still unwavering from the gaze she shared with Jin.

"Fried chicken." Jennie pompously said as if she was the first person to invent the side dish.

"I'm leaving, but I'll be back, Kim Seokjin," Jisoo menacingly remarked, "With a full stomach loaded with chicken meat and rice."

"Brave of you to assume that your fried chicken can beat my Korean style barbecue."

Jisoo's laugh resembled one of the typical mothers in Korean dramas who tried to bribe their son's poor girlfriends so that they would break up.

"We'll see about that."
•••
Lisa sat awkwardly on the couch. She was a little gobsmacked when Hoseok came prancing out of his room wearing his costume from the House of ARMY stint he did a few years ago.

She was even more surprised when Hoseok grabbed her by the arm and stirred her into the living room of the humongous dorm. She was most flabbergasted, however, when Hoseok told her that they would be reinacting one of the most-used K-Drama tropes.

And no, it wasn't the one where the heroine was supposed to walk out and was stopped by the male protagonist by placing a hand around her wrist.

"So, Lisa," Hoseok spoke while he took a sip from the teacup that came with his outfit, "I've heard you've been in a relationship with my son for quite some time now."

He turned to see Lalisa. She had her legs folded over the other and her hands neatly intertwined above her knees— embodying what she learnt from all the years she watched dramas in imagined that it was her in front of Gong Yoo. "You've heard right, madame."

"So, how much do you need?" He placed the cup of tea onto the table and grabbed the prepared check pad and pen.

"Excuse me?"

"I know you're dating my son for his money. So, tell me how much you need so you can leave him alone," Hoseok said, matter-of-factly, "Lalisa-ssi, my son is going to inherit the biggest business empire in South Korea. You're not cut out to be the person who's beside him when the time comes."

"And who do you think it should be, Miss Jung?" Lalisa asked with a weak voice. Her eyes turned red from the tears that were yet to roll down her cheeks (or they could be because of the dust Jungkook was 'supposedly' getting rid off from behid the couch)

"Certainly not you."

"Too bad. Your son thinks otherwise," She stood up from the couch and patted away the invisible specks of dust on her skirt. ["Are you implying my couch is dirty?I'm insulted, Lisa. I just cleaned that before you sat on it." Jin yelled from the kitchen.
"I know. That's why I did it."]

"And this? I don't need this." She grabbed the pad from Hoseok's hands and smacked them onto the table.

"Hey! I was supposed to do that."

"Sorry, oppa. I got too carried away."
•••
"What are you doing?" Chaeyoung asked Jennie when she spotted the older girl hanging something onto the mahogany door.

"Finishing up my masterpiece. Now, does this look straight to you?" Jennie moved aside to give the blonde a full-length view of a perfectly aligned photo of Jennie with her arm wrapped around Jisoo.

"Honestly," she breathed in, "it looks a bit gay, but to by-passers it could totally pass off as straight."

•••
"HYUNG!" Jimin yelled from the shower cubicle.

He panicked when he heard the door of the bathroom open, but was a bit relieved when he realized it was Jin who entered the enclosure.

Still, he was as naked as a banana without the peel and he was bothered by the fact that someone else was invading his private space when he was in the middle of a shower.

"What?" Jin asked. He was distracted as he tried to stretch out a poster and lay it out correctly.

"What the heck are you doing?" Jimin asked after washing off the soap from his face.

"Hanging up a poster of me. Duh."

"But this is a bathroom! My bathroom to be precise!"

"Non-sense, Jimin. Art deserves to be admired anywhere." Jin waved off his hand dismissively, "Besides, I saw Jennie sticking a picture onto her bedroom door, and I wanted to go the extra mile."

"And putting your self-portrait in my bathroom is going the extra mile?"

"If it means you'll be staring at it every time you take shit or piss, then yes."
***
"Britney's back, bitches!"

Taehyung screeched at the top of his lungs when he burst into the front door. Namjoon, who was sitting on the sofa, felt his coke run out of his nose.

'Damn people don't know how to knock. I could've died if I choked! Fucking—' He thought to himself as he murderously glared at the brunette boy who was busy setting aside all the high-end paraphernalia he bought somewhere.

"Oh, Joon hyung! I bought this for you." He smiled while handing out the GUCCI imprinted paper bag.

'Taehyung is the kindest, most loving person in the planet! I'm so lucky to share a house with him,' Namjoon's thoughts were instantly replaced at the mention of the gift.
...
YES.