THE PINKS | BLACKPINK (ft. JUNGKOOK)

"Chaeyoung, please get Lisa and meet me in the cafeteria. I have someone I'd like you to meet," The usual glacial tone of Kim Jennie's voice turned schmaltzy as she spoke through her cellphone. "Toodles."

Chaeyoung clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. She shoved her mobile device into her pockets and strutted down the hallway, intent on finding Lalisa Manoban.

The sounds of her heels against the white tiles made the passing students pause and whisper. The Junoesque beauty paid no attention to their words, already used to how she was treated within the campus ever since she was in freshman year. They were awed by her visage and aura— she looked kind and angelic when in reality, she was rotten as any other juvenile troublemaker.

She halted in front of the janitor's closet and listened to the erotic sounds that were unfettered behind the wooden door. With a stoic face, she twisted the metal knob. The sounds of cleaning supplies tumbling down onto the floor made everyone pay attention to the encounter that was about to occur.

"How many times do I have to tell you to refrain yourselves from doing your monkey business at school?" She sneered, disgust filling her senses. She watched as the two disgruntled teenagers pulled apart from each other and fixed their mien. Lalisa shot a cheeky smile towards her older friend before walking away from her beau.

"Way to be a cock-block, Chae." Jungkook, who was buttoning up his shirt, teased. He then turned to his lover and smirked smugly. "I'll see you after school, doll."

With one last parting kiss, the couple walked their separate ways.

The grey-haired girl grunted and nudged Chaeyoung's arms. "Why'd you have to do that?"

"Jennie wants us in the cafeteria, pronto; says she wants us to meet someone."

Lalisa eyebrow's furrowed with confusion. "What do you mean 'meet someone'?"

Chaeyoung didn't question her befuddlement. The leader of their three-member posse always had some surprises up her sleeve, some more pleasing than others. The feline-eyed girl was known as the stone-hearted, rich bitch of the campus. She was unwelcoming, apathetic and spoiled. The combination together with the cold tone she used prevalently would make anyone question the saccharine utterance she said earlier.

"A boyfriend, perhaps?" Lisa pressed on.

"I don't know, she didn't say," The blonde girl's voice was now laced with weariness. She was oddly scared and had a bad feeling about the whole 'meet someone' shebang Jennie was trying to pull off.

For years, she's been Jennie's right-hand woman. She was at her side 25/8 and she was sure she'd be handed the crown once Jennie ditched high school and moved on to college. It would be her time to shine, she'd become the most worshipped and feared girl at school and no one, not even sweet Lalisa Manoban could take that destined path away from her.

But, maybe... maybe she wasn't supposed to be afraid of Lalisa taking her throne and title.

The clamorous echoes of chatter greeted them when they entered the overpopulated cafeteria. Their eyes immediately searched for their brunette comrade, anticipating the person she'd want them to meet.

Jennie raised a pale hand from the middle table to catch their attention. Lalisa grinned and pulled Chaeyoung away from the double doors.

The whole 15 steps there felt like the whole three years she spent in high school. Time suddenly slowed down as she caught sight of the gorgeous raven-haired girl perched in front of Jennie's seat. She saw her silky locks cascade down her shoulder as she turned to greet them.

"Girls, meet Kim Jisoo." Jennie introduced.

"It's wonderful to meet you." The beautiful girl reached out a hand for a shake.

"My name is Lalisa and this is Chaeyoung," Lalisa took Jisoo's hand in hers when Chaeyoung failed to show any sign of movement. It almost seemed like she was frozen to the ground, judging from the way she stood rooted against the floors.

"Take a seat, girls." Jennie gestured to the seats beside her, offering them to her friends. Lalisa once again nudged Chaeyoung's shoulders before taking her seat on the brunette's left side.

"So, Jisoo, are you a transferee?" Lalisa asked first. She propped her elbows on to the plastic table top. Lisa's eyes squinted as she examined the raven-haired girl, perusing everything from the little hair clip tucked into her tendrils down to the striking brooch above her breast.

"I am, how did you know?"

"We don't get a lot of them," Lisa continued with a small, vile smile, "For obvious reasons."

"By the way, that's a gorgeous brooch." The blonde continued on. Her eyes honed in on the golden butterfly pin, adorned with teal tinted crystals.

"Thank you," Jisoo smiled genuinely, giving them a view of her perfect pearly whites, "Jennie actually gave it to me."

Chaeyoung froze in her seat as she tried to philosophize the information. Jennie? Giving a wonderful, personalized pin to a transferee? That was something you didn't see every day. In fact, only Lalisa and her were the recipients of such luxurious gifts. That only meant one thing in Chaeyoung's book; the new girl was a new recruit into their little cortege.

Not only that, Kim Jisoo could also be a possible contender.

...
this was inspired by heathers and mean girls. :>>