L U C K Y | JENHOPE

The loud patters of the rain echoed throughout the whole bedroom. Raindrops trickled down glass panels of the windows, blurring the view outside.

Jennie smiled widely as she made herself comfortable in her bed. She always adored the cold, which was why it was the perfect opportunity to turn off the heater and lights, set up her laptop and snuggle into the thick blankets.

She prepared a set of tissues and took out some snacks from the cabinets in the kitchen as she began her movie marathon. The sounds of laughter filled out the space as she watched Me Before You once again, reveling herself in the fawn-worthy interactions between the two lead characters.

"Jennie?"

Her name being called out made her sit up on the bed. Heavy footsteps came from outside before the door burst open to reveal a disheveled Hoseok.

Sections of his hair flew to different directions because of the windy atmosphere outside. His jacket— which was wet due to the downpour, was barely hanging on his shoulder and his eyes turned to crescents as he squinted at her.

"I can't see you."

"Open your eyes, love," Jennie chuckled while stood up from the mattress. She engulfed her boyfriend in a big hug and pulled him further into the room.

Hoseok grinned and wrapped his arms around her petite frame.

"How was work?" She asked a few minutes. She was now a distance away from him so that he could take off his coat and change into more comfortable clothes.

"Exhausting," He drawled while he was in the bathroom, getting ready to take a shower, "But Seokjin hyung made us some food at the dorm so I don't mind."

Jennie shook her head in amusement.

All the members of Bangtan still lived in a dorm together, but during the weekends, some of them would leave to bond with their families or with their partners. Hoseok and Jennie made an effort to clear themselves of any schedules during Saturday and Sunday so they could spend time with each other. After all, during the rest of the week, they had many events and activities to tend to on behalf of the company and their groups.

"What about you?" He asked. He walked out of the bathroom, tugging a sweater over his body.

"We have a comeback." She replied happily. Her gummy smile adorning her features which made Hoseok's heart skip a beat.

"That's great, babe," He whispered, leaning for a peck on the lips. Jennie's smile widened.

"You wanna celebrate?"

"I'd rather watch a movie with you." She replied sincerely, pulling his arms so he could lay down on the bed beside her. Hoseok placed his arm around her waist, waiting for the movie to progress.

Pressing play, she fully immersed herself into the movie once more. She was on a roller coaster of emotions that she didn't notice the warm breaths hitting the crook of her neck. Once the end credits started rolling in, she glanced to her side, seeing the sleeping figure beside her. She grinned.

Jennie closed the laptop and kept it away before she snuggled her body into his. She basked in his warmth, and reached over to wrap his figure in her arms.

She was lucky to be dating Jung Hoseok.

this is dedicated to Bishfuteme! because they requested for a jenhope story. this is kinda fluffy (and also kind of short), but i'm looking for more story lines that i feel jenhope could fit into.

thank you for reading, my rubies. ❤️