M I C K E Y M O U S E | JENNIE x JIN

uhm... yes.
i really wanna make this one-shot petty, but i don't think it's reached my ideal level of absurdness.
...heh.
also, please don't take anything here seriously. i made this for fun and you should read it for fun too. 😂
***
jennie grappled the coffee can in her hands as she watched the newest recruit of her agency pose in front of the cameras.

how dare this gorgeous man steal her spotlight at the snap of his fingers? her nose scrunched as she made a mental catalog of numerous ways she could accidentally murder him.

maybe she could feign tripping over the cables, push the camera forward and hope it hit his head? no, she wasn't going to ruin her bad-ass image by being a klutz. plus, she could potentially ruin her nose if she ended up falling on her face.

hm. maybe she could inadvertently spill her coffee on his face? then again, she was drinking the iced ones that her assistant bought from the vending machines outside. now she really regrets not requesting the special searing hot ones lisa made on a daily basis.

you see, jennie kim is the highest paid person of the modeling industry. well, at least she used to be. ever since hunk, good-looking, innocent, and care-free kim seokjin decided to shoo her away and make some very wide space for him in the picture, contract deals and offers have started getting lower.

she's got the face, the body, the determination and the guts to do her job flawlessly and people prefer seokjin over her now? what does he have that she doesn't? probably a di—

"jennie! why won't you answer mr. yang's calls?" her agent/assistant/manager, lisa, interrupted her train of thoughts. why she only has one person doing all three jobs you might ask? yg modeling agency has been cutting off her budget for the next five years or so because, apparently, seokjin wants a million-dollar condo by the beach equipped with an aquarium housing only the most exotic fish in the world.

lol. talk about favoritism.

"leave him be. he's only going to worsen my day. my perfectly straight hair is getting all tangled because of all the stress i accumulate just from hearing his name," she huffed, "dammit."

"you want me to block his number?" her black-haired assistant inquired with a cheeky smile. jennie closed her eyes and waved her finger, a sign that lisa's plan was a go.

"i don't understand anymore! i've been working my ass off ever since i was sixteen! the only thing that's got me going is the victoria's secret fashion show and the chanel runway next week!"

"only two shows to look forward to?" kim seokjin flung his jacket around his shoulders. a brooding smirk forming on his plump lips, "my, jennie, how time flies. before, you graced the covers of the biggest magazines in the world. now, your face is only seen on the entertainment page." he laughed.

"i oughtta—" she almost kicked him. almost. if only lisa hadn't been such an angel and held her frame to prevent her from doing her ambitious plans, then kim seokjin would have felt what it was like to have a demoness lunge at him.

"ta-ta, ruby jane. i'll guess i'll see you at the met gala?" he paused with a hand on his chin before laughing boisterously. "oops. you're not invited."

"oh that is a low blow!" she spat.

"not as low as your ranking," he chuckled at his own snarky remark, "gosh i'm funny. anyway, i'll see you whenever, ladies."
-
"i wanna run him over with this car, dammit!" jennie continued to ramble, "how dare he assume anna didn't invite me to the met gala? moi? not at the biggest a-list celebration in the world? that would be a catastrophe! a crisis! people thirst to see my swarovski crystal encrusted gown! how dare he!"