E V I L C O M E S I N D O U B L E PT. 1 | KIM S.J. & J.S.

so, this is a spinoff of the machiavellian (jirosé) one shot. i wouldn't call it a sequel since it focusses on another set of characters, but rest assured, we will see the story between popular girl chaeyoung and athlete wannabe jimin progress.

ALSO:
i unpublished 'STRANGE' for some revisions, because in my opinion, and to quote lisa, 'it looks too bland, you know what i'm saying?' rEST ASSURED, it will be re-published again.
...

to the student population, kim jisoo was just another one of the popular pretty girls, but she deeply fancied to be excluded from the narrative. after all, most of the girls in that coterie were encompassed of ditzy dolts who knew nothing more than being passive-aggressive towards each other and always succumbing to their narcissistic side.

jisoo was more devious in her own little way— she had a knack for gossip and spreading rumours was her forte. she enjoyed seeing people being ridiculed and she revelled in the sight of her schoolmates making fools out of themselves for believing in asinine news. her peers were wonderful victims because they were so easy to fool.

a mischievous smirk snuck its way onto her face when she saw a brewing cat fight between park chaeyoung and bae irene. those two girls were always at each other's throats, and if jisoo was one of them, she would have already pulled the other's hair. a simple exchange of words was nothing in comparison to palm to cheek combat.

"so, little sister, what are those two brats quarrelling about again?" her brother leaned his shoulder against a hallway pillar. the top buttons of his dress shirt were undone and beads of sweat were racing each other down the side of his face.

jisoo glanced at the the group of girls two lockers away from where they were standing. they were impenitently squealing as they fawned over her brother, and jisoo couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate their gene pool. kim seokjin was considered a casanova around campus since his good looks and charming nature always captured the girls' hearts.

she supposed being attractive did have it's undeniable perks— for one, people fawned over you endlessly; people adored you simply for reaching the societal standards of beauty. second, people were envious of you. much more if you were a member of a prominent family and was always seen rubbing shoulders with socialites, and third, people would fail to believe a crime committed by a statuesque spectacle. in the eyes of people, the glamorous were considered innocent.

"their boyfriends," seokjin hummed in reply before jisoo continued, "they always seem to attack each other with their love interests."

with espiègle glints in their eyes, they shared a side glance.

...

unbeknownst to the educators at their school, the senior batch of students have created a website open for their fellow academe companions. authorisation for entry was strict and every student that wished to join needed to encode their school card number as well as their complete names. usernames were provided to protect your identity, and you were available to leave at any time, yet those instances seldom happened since everyone was scared to miss out on the latest tattle.

it was treated as an open forum where the students could dish out about their classmates/schoolmates and even share news regarding school activities they overheard from the teachers.

jisoo and seokjin treated it as their domain. the twins' posts were scarce, but once they released a statement, everybody would deliriously believe it without arrière-pensée. it was undeniably true since they haven't made a mistake since the beginning of their little charade.

POST #1
@/_user_0103: have you all heard that jimin and roseanne have started dating?

comments: ... 1256+ users commented on this post
@/_user_0334: they are? last thing i heard was that roseanne just recently split from junmyeon?
@/_user_4567: junmyeon and chaeyoung broke up? whAt?
| @/_user_5598 (replied to this comment): lol. you're way behind. 😂

view more...

POST #2
@/_user_0103: since chaeyoung broke up with junmyeon a week or two ago, it makes me think that she ended their relationship cause she was cheating on him with jimin. 🤭

comments: ... 1672+ users commented on this post
@/_user_9810: can't it be possible that it was junmyeon who cheated on her with irene?
| @/_user_4567(replied to this comment): but it was roseanne who broke up with him. it's such a shame tho, they were a cute couple.
| @/_user_3215 (replied to this comment): junmyeon was basically doting on roseanne when they were together. why would he cheat on her?
| @/_user_7654 (relied to this comment): i agree. i always had a feeling that roseanne was a playgirl.
@/_user_6578: a lot of juniors have a big crush on junmyeon. i'm sure a lot of them are gonna go after roseanne when the newbies hear of this.

view more...

"it amazes me greatly how they easily believe this bullshit." seokjin spoke, amused at the situation. he didn't dare post anything on the website, since he believed that catalysing mayhem was better when it was done in person.

jisoo plopped onto her brother's bed with a small chuckle; her mood rhapsodic at the brewing foolishness she caused. "i doubt chaeyoung's gonna get her reputation back after this. a lot of the freshmen are charmed with the soccer team's kim junmyeon. he basically has a fan club within the school. of course they're going to attack her."

seokjin copied his sister's actions, but faced the ceiling instead of being absorbed in the recrudescence of chaos occurring on his phone screen, "what's your motive, soo? why are you targeting chaeyoung all of a sudden?"

"what do you mean 'motive'? this is my guilty pleasure." she replied nonchalantly, her fingers still busily typing on her phone.

"you wouldn't attack chaeyoung out of nowhere." seokjin reasoned, his hands reaching up to the stars that were visible through a glass dome installed on the canopy of his sleeping quarters. jisoo had the same feature in her bedroom, but she always insisted that the view was much better from his room.

jisoo noticed this action and set her phone aside. she flipped her body over and studied the galactic masterpiece above her. a memory of an astral filled evening surged through her mind and a faint smile lifted the ends of her lips. when they were children, their parents would take the both of them to the backyard to observe the stars, on one of these trips, seokjin claimed that he would become an astronaut when he would grow up. of course, his ambitions have changed since then but his love for the cosmos did not fade.

"if you're really curious why i'm doing this, it's because you wanna reach the stars."

jisoo always knew that there was some underlying attraction seokjin had for roseanne. whether she liked it or not, she couldn't change her brother's adoration for the girl. since bliss was something the both of them failed to experience in their later teenage years, she figured that she would help her brother get the girl he wanted.

in his eyes, roseanne was a star, and jisoo was determined to help him reach for her.

...

please keep in my mind that what the characters are doing in this story is in accordance with their persona. let's all be kind to one another.

a pandemic is amongst us right now, so let's all help one another! please practice social distancing, constantly sanitize/wash your hands and please don't go outside unless absolutely necessary. these preventive measures will not only help ourselves but the people around us.

aLSO, HAVE A FUN AND LOVELY DAY, EVERYONE! 💖