S I S T E R S | BLACKTAN

hello, everyone!
so, with all the lockdowns and quarantines happening around us, i hope my stories bring at least a little bit of joy to you. i know i may not be the best writer, but it makes me happy to know that people appreciate my work.

at this moment, humanity is battling a pandemicCOVID-19 continues to plague thousands of people day by day around the world, and it's up to us to practice prevention in order to stop transmitting this disease to people around us. we should hinder ourselves from going outside of our houses, we should remember to wash our hands and sanitize, and we should implement social distancing. these measures will not only help ourselves, but people around us.

please remember to think about others in this time of need.

keep safe, everyone! 💓
...
"kook, you're home early." jisoo remarked as she stood up from her comfortable position on the couch. the young woman strode towards her younger brother, exchanging a kiss on the cheek. "would you like anything to eat? i'll tell chef youngjun to prepare something for you."

"actually, noona, there's someone i'd like you to meet," jungkook grinned. he turned behind him towards the mahogany doors of the family room and invited a female in.

jisoo studied the stranger's visage as soon as her sneakers hit the red velvet carpet of their home. she was fair, her youthful face framed with a fringe and long hair cascading down her shoulders. her lips pink and her dress expressing a vibrant array of colors.

jisoo noted that there was an obvious difference to the pastel outfit and the vintage painting collection their family has spent years purchasing.

"noona, this is jin kyung," the two youngsters shared a look, "my girlfriend."

jisoo maintained her calm stature, although her mind was immediately rushing into a state of panic. jungkook had never mentioned a girlfriend, much less did she expect that he'd bring a girl home and actually introduce her to the family.

"a girlfriend?" jisoo smiled slightly in bemusement,"my, kook. that's a first."

"it's lovely to meet you, jin kyung." the brunette reached out her hand for the younger girl to take.