italy steals all of greece's worldy possessions

I kept on writing Gucci instead of Italy. lookit the little snowmen. they guide and protect you

"Greece are you cold? Do you want my jacket?"

"Um... no thank you," Greece said quietly back to Spain. Her clothes had been randomly disappearing from her closet. She normally didn't care about her appearance, but her sweater was missing and the house had no heat.

"Suit yourself, Grecia," Spain responded, walking away. Greece went back to her room, trying to find something that could be used as a substitute for her sweater. Spain would start flirting with her if she asked him for his jacket.

"What's this?" Greece whispered to herself. She found a red scarf thing, it looked familiar. Someone opened the door before she could examine the scarf further.

"Georgia, Spain, and I are going to meet Belarus for a movie. We'll be back in about four hours," Turkey told her.

"Have fun!" Greece said cheerfully. Turkey smiled at her. After she heard the front door shut, she slipped the scarf into the pocket of her dark blue jeans and went downstairs to get breakfast. The house was still could, Greece got goosebumps all over her arms. She started cooking some fried eggs. Greece wished her roommates where here, she liked cooking for others. It was better than eating alone.

Greece suddenly heard a crashing sound coming from her room. She quickly turned off the burner, grabbed a knife, and rushed to her room. The door was slightly ajar, she could hear some muttering from inside. Greece clutched the knife tighter and burst into the room.

"Alright, who wants to get- Italy?" She said, looking down at the smaller country on the floor.

"Hey Greece," Italy said sheepishly. Greece noticed multiple things at once. One, he had one of her shirts in his hands. Two, he wasn't wearing his usual red scarf. Three, he was wearing her sweater.

"You have five seconds to run," Greece said angrily, holding the knife up threateningly.

"Wait! Let me explain!" Italy yelled, holding his hands over his head.

"You broke into my house and stole my only sweater, what else is there to explain?" Greece asked, still holding the knife up.

"Ok, I didn't know this was your only sweater," Italy said.

"Not all of us are rolling in Gucci," Greece said rudely. Italy glared at her.

"I know that," he said. "But most people have at least two sweaters. Also, your clothes smell really nice and they're really comfortable." Greece blushed at the compliment. She should probably be concerned about the fact Italy broke into her house, but she gave Italy the key to the house a while ago.

"Do you want your scarf back?" Greece asked, her shy demeanor returning.

"Sure!" Italy said happily. Greece offered him the red scarf. Italy tied it around his neck. "Well, I should probably go! Bye." Italy began to climb back out of the window.

"Wait!" Greece grabbed the county before he jumped out of her window. "Do you want eggs? I'm making breakfast."

Italy smiled sweetly. "Sure, Greece." Greece led Italy out of her room and into the kitchen. She resumed the cooking. "What're we having?" Italy said over Greece's shoulder, making her jump.

"Fried eggs. I'll ruin them if you don't leave me alone." Italy whined a bit before Greece shoved him out of the kitchen. She finished the eggs and brought them to the little table they had in the kitchen. Italy began scarfing them down while Greece calmly ate hers.

"We should do this more," Italy said, smiling at her.

"Yeah, we should," Greece responded. "The others should be back in a few minutes, and Spain is still mad at you for..."

"Stuff. I'll see you later," Italy said. He walked out the front door. Greece remembers she forgot to ask for the sweater.

Greece didn't mind.