i don't have any fucking money

731 words

8/29/2019

LAVENDER LONDON FOG IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A LIAR AND A FRAUD

Just some quick 'fluffy' stuff. It's not that shippy, tbh.

Greece quietly sipped her tea, enjoying the sereneness of the diner. The mint green seats were incredibly comfortable and well kept. Only a few countries were there, and they were all keeping to themselves. Greece sighed. She missed the peace of being alone. Her roommates were being particularly hectic lately.

Greece sighed and adjusted her 'bun'. Even though the restaurant was invisible to humans, she still wanted to be careful. Last time America wasn't in disguise, a drunk man started yelling at him in Russian and nearly murdered him. UN was livid.

Greece put down the lavender London fog she was drinking on the shiny metallic surface of the table.

"I thought you were too poor for this," Greece looked up, glaring at the person who had spoken. She should have known it was him. Qatar straightened his ghutra and he looked down at Greece, attempting to smile. It wasn't working very well.

"Why are you here?" Greece snapped.

Qatar's smile became even more strained. "Italy needed help with orders."

Greece scoffed. "Sure. No other reason."

"Look, princess, are you going to get food or pay for your drink?" Qatar snapped, glaring.

"I'll pay for my drink, thank you," Greece said curtly. Qatar walked off.

Greece sighed and reached for her purse, rummaging through it for her wallet. She couldn't find it. She began frantically looking through her purse.

"σκατό," Greece hissed under her breath, zipping up her purse. She must have left it at home. If any other country had stolen her wallet, UN would literally skin them alive. Greece looked around, trying to find someone who might help her.

Germany. Perfect.

Said country was sitting in a booth, listening to Russia and America bicker as he sipped on what Greece presumed was black coffee. How boring.

"Heeeyyyy Germany," she said, leaning over the booth. Germany looked to where she was resting his head and frowned.

"What? Are you finally paying your-"

"Do you have, I don't know, 16 euros I could borrow," Grecce asked sweetly, smiling.

"You'll then owe me 258.8 billion euros," Germany said ignoring Greece.

"Look, can you be helpful for once in your life and-"

"He's not giving you 16 euros if you are going to talk shit," America chimed in.

"Shut up," Greece said. "Please? Just a few euros?"

Germany looked at Greece, clearly annoyed. "Qatar!"

σκατό σκατό σκατό σκατό, Greece thought over and over. Qatar, Romania, and some other country she didn't recognize came over to the table.

"What seems to be the problem?" Qatar asked, smiling. Greece nearly laughed at him. He was way too into the whole waiter thing.

"She doesn't have any money to pay for her food, so she's asking me for it," Germany said. Greece almost strangled him, before Russia's death-inducing glare made her not.

"Well well well," Qatar said, smiling maniacally. "Looks like you don't have any money."

"I-I'll repay you," Greece stuttered out.

"You won't," Romania said. Greece glared at him.

"Oh, this is great!" Qatar said excitedly. "UN's favorite not paying for her drinks in Italy's restaurant. He's going to flip his top."

Greece lunged at him, screaming curse words. Romania grabbed her from under her arms, lifting Greece up to stop her from punching Qatar. Said country looked shocked as if he didn't expect to make Greece snap. Romania dragged Greece towards the door, opening it and preparing to throw her out. He opened the door and-

"She paid."

The two looked in the direction of the third country that was working as a waiter. Qatar was still in shock, now sitting down in a separate booth. Greece felt her feet hit the floor as Romania practically glided across the tiled floor. 

"Really?" Romania said skeptically. "Turkey, I don't think-"

"Doesn't matter," Turkey said. "She paid."

Romania opened his mouth to say something, but closed it and sighed. Shaking his head. he grabbed Qatar by the back of the shirt into the staff room. Turkey was about to join them when he felt a hand on his arm.

"Thank you," Greece said gratefully.

"For what? You paid," Turkey said. Greece looked confused before the country gave her a wink.

"Yeah, I did pay. Thanks for telling Romania before he kicked me out."

"Oh," Turkey said. "No problem."

"What's your number?"

"Oh, [REDACTED]."

"Nice. Mine's [REDACTED]."

"Are you going to meeting?" Turkey asked.

"Obviously. Why else would I be here?" Greece asked, pointing to Germany, then where Romania and Qatar disappeared.

Turkey raised his eyebrows, smirking. "Maybe it would be-"

"TURKEY HELP I SET QATAR ON FIRE!"

Turkey sighed, standing up again. He turned back to Greece. "See you later?"

"Totally."