this entire chapter is based off a billie eilish song hahahhahahahahahha

It is currently 1:04 am. Kill me. I'm just writing to get this to 666 words for the memes. I had a better idea, but I deleted it and replaced it with this frickery. Oh well. How ever many more words almost there. nearly there oh boy. boneless chicken

"See ya tomorrow, Malta," America said into his mic. He and Malta normally played this shitty game he found. It's called ForkKnife or something.

"See ya," Malta said before popping out of the Discord chat. America took off his headset and went to the kitchen for some chips. As he was shuffling to the kitchen, he heard a small nock on the front door. America put on his shades and opened the door. 

"Hello, America," Germany was at the door with his book bag.

"Did Canada invite you or-"

"We're working on the History Project. I need you for the script," Germany said, walking inside. He looked at America with dull amber eyes. "You did the research I asked you to, did you?"

"Uh, well... I... uh..." America tried to think of an excuse. Germany sighed.

"It's ok. The only thing that matters is the final script. I can help you finish your part since I need that for the script," Germany told America. "Is there a place we can work?"

"We can go to my room, follow me," America said, grabbing Germany's hand and rushing upstairs. The two reached America's messy room. "Ah, sorry. I didn't clean it."

"It's ok," Germany said, navigating his way through the dirty clothes and comic books littered across the floor. He reached America's bed, shoving some stuff off before sitting on the edge. America joined him, sitting a few feet away from Germany. He grabbed his laptop and Germany pulled his out of his book bag. 

The two made pretty good work. Germany helped America find decent sources and write down correct information on their google doc, while America corrected the small number of grammatical errors in the script. After about three hours, they were finished.

"Well, I might as well go home," Germany said.

"I'll take you to the door," America and Germany walked back through the mess of Americas room, down the stairs, and to the front door.

"Uh, thanks for that."

"No problem," Germany said. The two stood in awkward silence for a bit. "Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure."

"Can I see your eyes?" America was taken aback by Germany's question. "America?"

"Holy shit, are you blind?"

"What the hell happened to you, freak?"

"Don't go near him, it's probably contagious."

"Serves him right."

"America?"

"You're such a disappointment. Why can't you just be strong like the rest of us? You're just weak, I feel ashamed to call you my son."

"You ruined my life! You deserve those scars!"

"Are you ok?"

"I told you, don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong. Maybe I'll fuck up your other eye, who knows?"

"Ame!" Germany shook America out of his trance. A lone tear was making its way down America's face. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's ok," America said. Another awkward pause fell between the two. "Yes."

"What?"

"You can see my eyes, give me a sec," America turned around gripped his sunglasses. He shakily took them off. America slowly turned around to face Germany. The other countries eyes widened in surprise. "I know, it's bad, I'm sorry I-"

"Geez, I thought it would be bad."

America looked at Germany with disbelief. "What? Ger, my eyes look terrible," America pointed to his mismatched eyes. One was a deep blue, while the other was milky silver color. The silver eye had a small scar going through it.

"They're pretty."

"You're lying. They aren't pretty."

"Someone could probably fall in love with those eyes."

America looked at Germany. He didn't have the same mocking look other people had. He looked sincere like he meant everything he was saying.

"I'm sorry, that was weird of me to say," Germany muttered. "Just forget about it." He began to walk away from America.

"Thank you," America muttered. Germany turned around, locking eyes with America.

"No problem, Ocean Eyes."

EYYYYYYYYYY that was bad. Oh well.