AU ideas because fuck you

Crystal Gems AU

The countries but they're their countries national Gemstone (America is Tourmaline, Germany Agate/ White diamond, ect.)

I don't know much about the show but i want to watch ittttt oof.

Aviary AU

Idea by F0rk_lord on DA. Go check em out. Basically countries but w/ national bird wings (America is Bald Eagle, Germany is Golden Eagle, ect.)

Maybe a cute, wholesome story of Bird bois falling in love and shiz. Or maybe someones trying to cut off all their wings. IDK lol

Apocolypse AU

The nuclear apocalypse happened, now the countries have to adapt and overcome the whole radiation thing. Good for angst.

Communism AU

Forgot who made this one lol. Basically, all countries are communists now. What will they do? Also fun for flag designing.

ᵇᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵃⁿ ʳᵉᵈ ᶦ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵉᵉ ʸᵉᵉ

Assassin AU

All or some of the countries are Assassins. Maybe they kill other countries or a group of Slavic countries all try to assassinate Putin or something idk

Swap! AU

Countryhumans but fuck your ideas and do the opposite. Take a fluffy oneshot where SK and Japan are cuddling fuck you their heartless bitches trying to kill each other now. Just take a fluffy one shot and make it the exact opposite of that.

Witches AU

They're all witches.

I like writing about these. Where do they live? What type of magic to they do? Are there different types of witches? Good for your soul and creative juices.

Demon Corruption AU

Countryhumans but they get changed in some way by a Demon version of another Country. The country can start out as a country or as a human, as long as Demon Country changes them into something more fantastical.

Murder Mystery AU

Oh no the countries are all stuck in a house/mansion/prison/what-ever-the-hell-you-want and a person/people have died. Oh no and then someone else dies and it's definitely anther country how could this happen. looks like we're going to have to slowly go insane as we kill off who we think the murders are. But we were wrong the whole time oh no.

Or maybe we know who it is and now we have to kill them but they're too strong/i love them too much.

Bro I'm tired AU

*insert lyrics to Megalovania*

I'll make another one if you want me to jk I don't care im tired ill do this if i want to