russia gets yoinked

communism

"D-dad?" Russia stuttered, reaching a hand out to touch the dust that used to be his father. He wanted to reach for anything that might remind him of his dad, worrying his Ushanka might crumble to dust. He was about to grab a vial of black liquid their father had drunk before fading to dust when Belarus yanked him back under the table.

"Shh! They're going to find us!" she hissed. Russia almost yelled at her before a voice cut through the air.

"Oh, fuck yeah! It worked! Look, guys, the commie's dead!" said the voice very loudly. From under the white table cloth, Russia could see the strangers shoes. They were like the combat boots his father always wore, but without a speck of dirt. They must have either been new or freshly polished.

"America, please show a little restraint," a voice belonging to a pair of dress shoes said.

"How can I when I'm getting all of this new land? And all that sweet, sweet oil," the first voice, America, said dreamily. Wait. He's taking this land? My fathers land? Russia thought.

"Gentlemen what are you- oh. It actually worked," another voice, this time female, said softly. Russia couldn't get a good look at her shoes before the dress shoes walked over and scooped her up. She gave a little gasp before yelling "Britan!"

"Sorry, It's just so good to see you. I've missed you, darling," Britan said to the woman she giggled before Britan put her down and her flats landed on the floor with a 'clack'.Russia felt something tugging his sweater sleeve. He looked over to see Ukraine, with her usually icy blue eyes red and puffy, leaning in to hug him. Russia tried to push her away but she practically lunged at him. Luckily, Belarus kept the table from falling over by holding the leg.

"We need to tell everyone and celebrate!" America yelled.

"First we need to find out who gets what land since there is a lot he left behind," Britan said. "I think that since I'm close, I should take-"

"Save it for later, land splitting always spoils parties anyways." America cut him off. "We need to..." America paused a little bit before jumping up and kicking off, "Celebrate!" America's kick had nocked the vial of black liquid under the table right near Russia's feet.

"Goddammit, America. Go grab that," Britan said sternly. America walked towards the table. Russia frantically tried to move his legs, but he was too late. America's red-and-white striped hand grazed his leg. America paused before pulling up the table cloth. His mouth turned into a little 'o' as he saw the four Slavic children scrambling to get as far away from him as possible, which wasn't much since there was a wall right behind the table.

"Dad? We have another Nazi situation," America said. Britan's eyes widened as he saw the children, and the woman put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh dear," the woman said in a very quiet voice. The trio where silent before France reached over to grab the oldest kid, Kazakhstan. He struggled a little, but she successfully held him still in her arms. Britan grabbed Ukraine and Belarus, the latter of the two who was kicking and screaming before Ukraine snapped at her to shut up.

Then America reached for Russia. Russia pressed his back even farther against the wall. America grabbed his arm and crouched under the table. He began to mutter quiet little phrases like 'It's ok, I won't hurt you,' as he wrapped his arms around Russia. The smalled country tensed as America held him like a child, still murmuring 'comforting' phrases.

"Mom, Dad, bring them to Alaska. They know him. East is also there," America told the other two calmly. The nodded and walked off. America put Russia down on the table and looked at him. "So, are you all his kids?"

Russia nodded slowly.

"Do you know what he did?"Russia shook his head, even though his father had told him. I'm protecting our people. They live equally now, isn't that wonderful? Everyone being equally happy? his father would often tell him.

"He killed a lot of people," America said. 

Russia didn't do anything. He just stared into America's sunglasses. 

"Now because of this, no one is going to trust you or anyone in your family. I'm going to let you go with your family because I don't see the point in locking children away for a crime they didn't commit. I'm doing this because I trust you. Don't break my trust, or there will be consequences, ok?"

Russia nodded.

757 words! I might continue this idk. I'm working on requests, I just wrote this up since I've been gone for a frickin month.

Also do you like the anime gif or memes as covers better? I might change it to memes If I feel like it.