uwu what's this

"Germany, are you sure you want to do this?"

"JA!" the small country yelled out. He looked to the side, feeling embarrassed about how much he wanted this.

How much he wanted him.

Russia leaned his head down, breathing gently next to Germany's ear. The fire returned, flooding Germany with so much want. He wanted- no, needed this.

"Just tell me if it's too much" Russia whispered. He moved to kiss Germany's neck, the other country stretching his neck to give Russia more space. The hand slipped back under his shirt, gently touching his skin. Germany squirmed around, trying to get something more. Russia chuckled before shoving Germany's legs open with his knee. Germany bit his lip, determined not to let the country above him find out how sensitive he was. Russia began to lightly press his knee into Germany's crotch, still tracing lightly over his chest.

Germany let out a quiet moan. He had never felt this way before, even in Middle School. He and Russian SFSR- I guess his name is Russia now- used to sneak out of class to talk in the bathrooms and 'kiss'. It was just a closed mouth peck on the lips, but it still filled Germany with the same warmth that seemed to be flooding him now. "Gott," Germany mumbled, embarrassed from already moaning.

"Hey, you're doing good," Russia assured, letting his hand rest on his waist. Germany bit his lip in order to stop another moan. Oh god, it felt good. "You can moan, it's fine."