i hate this so much aaaaa

uhhhhh so I couldn't find Bissago's flag. soooooo oof. im not adding the saint Barthelemy accent so sorry. sorry to whoever requested this, it's not going to be good. sorry

also i may or may not have stuck with the personalities given. oops.

You might think being a god could be fun. I mean, bending mortals to your will, crushing mountains with the snap of your fingers, not being able to die and all the are some perks. But it's honestly very dull.

Saint Barthelemy had been a water god for over one thousand years, and he could tell you how boring it was. He just had to keep the water around his island calm and check up on the coral reefs. As much as he loved the sight of the cool, clear water, he longed for something new and exciting.

So he was thrilled when Bissagos showed up.

He had found the Bissagos Islands observing some of his marine life. Bissagos was the son of a country helping with a marine biology project. The young man seemed timid and reserved, choosing more to look at the coral than talk with the locals. Saint was fascinated with Bissagos and tried to watch him as much as possible.

So it would make sense that when Rubane showed up Saint grew jealous.

Bissagos and Rubane were close, and ever since that country had arrived, Bissagos had done everything with him. Saint found it harder to look at Bissagos when Rubane was always there with him.

It was forbidden to tangle with mortals. If he ever did, his status as an island god could be stripped from him. But Bissagos was more important.

It had been easy to kill Rubane. He was a mortal after all. The less easy thing was convincing Bissagos to come with him. Bissagos was blind, Saint was just saving his sweet angel. But Bissagos called him such rude words, so he took away the other country's memory. As Saint was taking on Rubane's form, only one thought was on his mind.

He will be mine.

I didn't enjoy that.