my ch headcanons

1082 words.

10/28/2019

Ok so since I'm bored 24/7 I spend my time thinking about these fuckers. Here are my headcanons I guess.

GERMANY-  So like most headcanons of the boy he's very sad. he doesn't sleep only works. I used to imagine that Britan cut off Germany's wings, but now I like him having two pairs of wings (golden eagle, larger pair at shoulder blades, smaller pair on the lower back). Our boy hasn't had love or affection in years he needs help. Our boy is questioning and that's ok.

RUSSIA- Just your friendly neighborhood slav. Russia misses his mom. He also has separation anxiety, and he acts aggressively when someone tries to leave him. Doesn't want the gay so he says 'no homo' way too much. Says he's straight but that's debatable. He's very bicurious.

STATES- A theatre kid. Technically America but I'm calling him States now (bc America is two continents the fuc-). Our boy has black eyes, so he wears his sunglasses. He's gay and Papa Britain doesn't like that. Flirts with everyone. Doesn't like Mexico cause he's overprotective of his brother. Says 'uwu' a lot. Daddy issues. Hah gaaaaaaaaaaay.

NEKOMI- The weeb cat japan. Only wears short skirts and oversized sweaters two sizes too large in pastel colors. She isn't a 'yandere' for States, tho they did date before States came out (she's still angry about something that happened). She is strong and can carry someone twice her height. I love her. Also, she's Bi.

JAPAN- Nekomi but not a girl and less stronk. He also doesn't have cat ears/tail. He's addicted to work but still manages to get a healthy amount of sleep each night. He could probably seduce a cactus if he wanted to. wants someone to love but a sugar daddy would be pretty gr8 too. Pan lmao.

CANADA- Soft maple boy. Barely shorter than Russia. Loves his family more than he loves maple syrup. Sad when people fight. Very confused about who he likes (Ukraine or Mexico the boy can't decide). Never takes off his coon hat. Has selective mutism and can only talk to France, Siblings, and a little bit w/ Ukraine and Mexico. He's a pretty generic Canada tbh. Daddy issues. Pan.

UKRAINE- Very annoyed 1/2 the time. The other 1/2 is when they hang out with Canada. Just ask them what pronouns they want to go by or else your gonna die sis. Dislikes sweets (except for maple) and Russian food. They also hate their family. Genderfluid androsexual.

MEXICO- If you're hungry ask this man for food. I don't have too many headcanons on Mexico other than that he likes Maple Boy and dislikes Sates. Bi.

FINLAND- Tall boy who will protect Estonia with his life. Junior wearing size 14 nikes. Mens size 14 nikes. Seems very cold but will melt under affection. Straight.

ESTONIA- The softest girl you will ever meet. She is the definition of uwu she's so precious. Like Canada but softer and less social. Loves Finland and would die for him. Bi.

FRANCE- Best mom. She is very sweet and angry at Britain for being mean to States. Very stubborn. Wishes she and Britain could just be a sweet couple again. Bicurious.

BRITAIN- Tired angry tea man. He is almost always in formal wear. Trying to accept his son but finds it hard because he is confused and accidentally says the wrong thing. Misses France even tho they still married tf Britain. Wales, N. Ireland, Scottland, and England are close friends. Straight.

POLAND- Very angry. Like all the time. Is deeply broken and expresses it through his anger. Hungary understands so they are very close. Has wings (dove shoulder blades.) Has scar running down the middle of his face and chest/stomach. Doesn't like wings being touched. Bi.

AUSTRALIA- She really likes spiders. Aussie is outdoorsy, athletic, and buff as fucc. Normally wears Khaki pants and some type of t-shirt. She, Kiwi, and Neko go lift weights sometimes. Daddy issues. Lesbian.

NEW ZEALAND- Loves Kiwis, the fruit and the bird. Very similar to Aussie, accept less buff. She presents herself more nicely, normally wearing a knee-length skirt with a polo shirt. Daddy issues. Lesbian. 

USSR- Ok so I've started imagining her as this old lady who seems nice and sweet but when she pulls out one of those books with family photos in them it's just of her regime. She tries to kill anyone who comes into her house that's considered 'western', and she always tries to convince her kids communism is good. Doesn't like the gay. Straight.

2. REICH- Ok so magic happened and now he's not a rectangle. His voice box got removed during WWI so he can't speak. Not a perfect person, but Germany's only relative. He's still working out legal guardian stuff to get Germany. Straight.

(I'll add more later maybe)

RUSSIA + GERMANY-  Ok so this is my favorite ship. The boys are so deprived of love and attention they just cuddle/cry together like a lot. Apparently a 'bromance' (according to Russia).

STATES + JAPAN- These boys are complicated. They like each other a lot, but while States and Neko were dating they kinda started doodling each other's noodles behind her back. Neko was heartbroken when she found out. Japan loves his sister and could never date States because of that. Help them aaa-

STATES + GERMANY- Second fav ship. After States found out Germany had never tried hot chocolate before, he just comes over with a shit ton of some kind of sweet and makes Germany try it. They also laugh at USA propaganda films together.

GERMANY + POLAND- No. They literally hate each other. No.

FRANCE + BRITAIN- They just want to be sweet but Britain won't accept his son and France is angry at him for that and they both just need a hug tbh.

FINLAND + ESTONIA- Very soft and uwu. Like Finland will go from literally about to beat someone up to braiding Estonia's hair. They are very soft that's all I can say.

BRITAIN + ANY OF HIS KIDS- States and all his siblings were planning on coming out to Britain on the same day. Basically States went into the living room to tell his dad while the other three were listening outside. Britain flipped and started getting mad at States for being gay. They all have a tense relationship with Britain (especially States),

FRANCE + ANY OF HER KIDS- So Britain happened and States vents to his mom a lot. The other three want to tell her their sexualities but they're worried she'll tell Britain. Less tense than Britain + kids, but still.