Shitty smut end my suffering please

1579 words of pain and torture

I hate this so much aaa

SMUT
SMUT
SMUT
SMUT
THERE IS SMUT AND IT'S BAD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"The service was lovely, Father Vatican," Canada said politely, his parents smiling proudly at him. Canada had helped as an acolyte today, lighting the candles before the service.

"You did good Canada. Soon you'll be leading your own services," Vatican said. "Off with you. The youngsters look ready to start harassing Ms. Soviet again." He was right. Australia and New Zealand were whispering to each other while pointing to USSR. The older woman was reaching for her belt, where she kept her gun. The family left quickly.

"Really, Zea, Ms. Soviet doesn't like it when you bother her," France said, looking back from the shotgun seat.

"You too, Aussie," Britain yelled from the driver's seat. The two rolled their eyes. "You should be more like Canada. He's so polite and sinless."

States scoffed from next to Canada. France turned around and glared at States. Canada tried to look hurt. After France turned around, he, States, and Aussie shared a look. Zea joined in too, but she didn't know what it was about. She was only a young girl.

After they got home, France quickly everyone to bed. While Zea had her own room, the brothers' situation was different. They had separate rooms, separated by a doorway with a folding screen. Canada's room led to the attic which had more personal items.

"Hey Nada," States walked into his room. "Can you lend me something real quick?"

Canada opened his eyes a crack. "Depends. What'll you give in return?"

"A client."

Canada bolted upright, opening his eyes in surprise. "Who?"

"Germany."

Canada chuckled a bit. Germany was an uptight, boring country. He could never imagine featuring him on PornHub.

States noticed his laughing. "Trust me, he's got something special." Then the American tapped his chin with his finger. "I'm thinking that pink sparkly one, you know it. You used it on me in that one video."

Canada grunted in agreement. He stood up and walked to the ladder that led to the attic. After getting up, he walked around a bed with black silk sheets and opened one of the many shelves lined next to it. He looked through the countless toys he had. He found the pink one. It was one of his best vibrating dildos, with detailed texturing and metal bumps that he knew States liked.

"Got it!" he yelled up from the attic. He carefully climbed down the library and handed the toy to States. States nodded. "When should I and Germany meet?"

"Mom and dad are going to take me and everyone else to bible camp in a few weeks. They'll stay in that town for a month. Germany'll come on the first day of us leaving,"
States said, throwing the dildo in his room. "Make the place all kinky and shit. It'll be good for PornHub."

Canada blushed at the mention of his website. Even though he frequently posted on it, he still felt embarrassed about its existence. Especially since his parents knew about it. They had told all their kids to stay away from the website and whoever had a room that looked similar to the one in the videos. They would freak when they learned whose house that bed was in.

"Quick thing, States. If we have space when you get back could I get you to collaborate with someone else?" States grinned and nodded while walking back to his room. Another reason Canada was embarrassed about PornHub was his brother's part in it. States regularly acted for him, Aussie dabbled in a bit, also pretending to be in Canada's position while with untrusted countries. The one with North Korea was so weird, especially since he had to tell Aussie what to say to North.