my weak attempt at smut-ish stuff

Kaz jokingly pushed Pip onto the bed. Kaz laughed a little before seeing Pips face. The smaller countries face was red, eyes half-lidded and mouth partly open. Pip's hoodie was sliding down his shoulder, revealing the tank top he usually wore. His shorts where slightly ridding up his legs, showing more of his thighs the country above him. Kaz began to feel heat rise to his face and... other areas.

"You look pretty," Kaz said breathlessly.

Pip pulled Kaz down to kiss him. It wasn't like many of their kisses, which were just pecks on the lips. It was full of passion, unanswered desires, and pure love for each other. Pip arched his back, leaning into Kaz's chest. The kiss became more intense, more urgent as if the other would disappear if they didn't stop.

But eventually, they did. They had to. As Pip was trying to catch his breath, Kaz looked at his neck. He had heard about people kissing each other's necks, he might as well. Kaz leaned down, hesitantly pressing his lips on the cold skin. The smaller country flinched under his touch but didn't say anything. Kaz continued to awkwardly kiss Pip's neck, hoping something would happen. Kaz bit into the skin near his collarbone.

"Ow!" Pip flinched and pushed Kaz away. Kaz began to apologize profusely while Pip rubbed where Kaz had bitten it. "Maybe don't do it so hard next time, kay?"

"Sorry," Kaz mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"No, it's fine. We're both new to... this," Pip struggled with what words to use. He looked up at Kaz, then looked away. "T-the neck kissing was nice though."

"O-oh. Thank you," Kaz said, flushing a deeper shade of red. He began to gently kiss Pip's neck again, this time with more confidence. He lightly kissed around the collar bone, stopping to play with the edge of Pip's shirt. "Can I?"

"S-sure," Pip said, nervously.

"We don't have-"

"I want this," Pip assured Kaz. "Just take it off." Kaz slowly pulled Pip's shirt over his head. 

"әдемі," Kaz said, gazing at Pip's shirtless form. The smaller country squirmed his legs a little at Kaz's words. The taller country tried to remember everything Russia told him about this. He began to kiss down Pip's torso, stopping at his shorts.

"May I?"

The Filipino began to slowly unbutton his shorts as Kaz took off his shirt and sweatpants. Pip finished with the last button, shimmying it down his legs and playfully kicking it off. The two giggled before looking at each other.

"Sunshine, should we..." Kaz trailed off, finding it harder to form words.

"Yes," Pip said.

"Just tell me if you want to stop," Kaz said. He hooked his fingers around the edges of Pip's boxers, the smaller country held his breath. Kaz pulled them down to his thighs, revealing his prick. The smaller squeaked as cold air hit his head. Kaz pulled his boxers off too.

The two countries looked at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Pip hesitantly poked the taller countries head. Kas grunted. Pip thought this was a decent reaction, so he kept poking it.

"No, do this," Kaz said, grabbing Pips hand and gliding them over his prick.

"This feels weird," Pip said, stopping. Kaz grumbled but sat down next to Pip. "Should we...?" Pip moved closer to Kaz, gesturing to his head. Kaz blushed as Pip crawled onto his hands and knees. 

"Hold on," Kaz said, quickly running out of the room. Pip sighed, sitting down on the bed in a more comfortable position. After about two minutes, Kaz came back with a little bottle. Pip looked at him confusedly but went back into his position. Kaz coated his fingers in the lube. He remembered someone saying something about using it for stuff like this.

He hesitantly ran his finger around the smaller countries hole, resulting in moans from Pip. He began to prod at the insides, making Pip squeak and make more noises.

Kaz took at these a positive reaction, sticking another in and making a scissoring motion. Pip let out a breathy moan. Kaz continued for a minute, receiving moans each time his finger brushed against Pip's sensitive insides.